Sea You Again - 30A
Sea You Again
Enter into this luxury beach home right on the Gulf of Mexico! You will be welcomed by vaulted ceilings, beachy neutral tones, and pops of emeralds and blues to emulate the Gulf view framed by floor to ceiling sliding doors. The cozy fireplace and wood floors add warmth to the spacious living room. Doors open from the living room onto the balcony which has its own private entrance to the beach walkover.
The open floor plan allows the living room to flow right into the dining room with a table that seats eight. The large wicker chairs and beach artwork, will make you feel like you're on the shore even when inside!
The kitchen has chic white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a central island breakfast bar for casual dining or chatting with the cook. Serve up perfect chilled glasses of wine from the wine refrigerator in the wet bar and toast another beautiful day in paradise.
After a long day at the beach, settle into one of the luxurious bedrooms or sleeping loft. The master ensuite bedroom includes a king-size bed with cozy linens and a flat-screen TV. Before bed, plan your itinerary for the following day or take in the amazing views on the charming armchairs. Take a peak of the Gulf from your private entrance onto the terrace through the sliding doors. The master bathroom has exquisite tiling, chic countertops, his and her vanities, and walk-in shower.
The guest bedroom includes a queen-size bed and twin sofa bed. This room is also ensuite with granite countertops and walk-in shower. The sleeping loft for three extra guests maximizes the space so everyone can get a good night's sleep.
You will enjoy unobstructed sunset views from private balconies on both levels. Nicely positioned between Camp Creek Lake and Alys Beach, this home is well located for beach walks, fishing, swimming and biking in the surrounding area.
When you're looking to venture out, there is excellent shopping, breakfast cafés, restaurants and local amenities within bicycling distance along the Timpoochee Biking Trail. The easygoing beach neighborhood is perfect for everyone. All you have to do is take a quick walk to the white sands, glittering emerald Gulf, and pristine dunes that will undoubtedly provide endless delights for nature lovers and beachcombers.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King, King, and Other
8 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP, Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - VPS
ECP - 30 min by car, VPS - 1 hour 10 min by car.
Gulf of Mexico views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club (25 min by car) - 18 hole golf course right on the beach.
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark (25 min by car) - Explore mysterious caves, splash zones and enjoy outlets to stop and play along the way.
- Grayton Beach State Park (20 min by car) - Hike, bike, and jog along the trails and around the lake.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach (25 min by car) - Enjoy walking, biking distance to the shops and dining.
- Justin Gaffrey Gallery (20 min by car) - Stroll through the outdoor sculpture garden, browse through Justin's coastal-contemporary landscapes, and take a tour of the artist's original studio
- The Bay (20 min by car) - Family-friendly waterfront restaurant features mouth-watering Southern gulf coast cuisine, seafood, and sushi.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet