Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Gulf Side Getaway
Gulf Side Getaway
The pristine white beaches of the Emerald Coast await you just steps away from this newly renovated, two-story home located on the south side of County Highway 30A in world famous WaterColor, Florida. This two-bedroom, two and a half bathroom unit is the largest two-bedroom floor plan in WaterColor and boasts gorgeous views of the Gulf and surrounding WaterColor community.
On the main floor, you will find an open kitchen, living and dining area that will make entertaining a breeze. The living room offers plush, new decor, a flat-screen TV and french doors that lead out to the spacious balcony with dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Prepare your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Once the meal is prepped, the beachy wicker dining table is just a few steps away!
As you make your way upstairs you will find the master bedroom and guest bedroom, each completed with their own private bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a king bed and private access to the balcony through gorgeous french doors. The room is filled with sandy white tons and pops of turquoise, emulating the colors of the Gulf. The chic master bathroom has a walk-in shower, jacuzzi, and his and her vanities.
The guest bedroom has two queen size beds. The private bathroom has a vanity and walk-in shower for added privacy.
When you're looking to get out and about in the neighborhood, explore WaterColor's winding paths and the surrounding 30A area. Be sure to check out the amazing shopping and dining venues located in WaterColor, Seaside, and Grayton Beach. There are endless activities to do in the area that are sure to please the whole family!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP, Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - VPS.
40 min by car.
Palm tree-lined neighborhood views!
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club (20 min by car) - 18 hole golf course right on the beach.
- Gulf Islands National Seashore (50 min by car) -Offers recreation opportunities and preserves natural and historic resources along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Timpoochee Trail (45 min by car) - Bike along 18.5 miles of paved trailwinds past dune lakes, state parks, and unique beach neighborhoods.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach (20 min by car) - Enjoy a day at the beatiful nearby beach and soak up the sun and enjoy the white sand.
- Watercolor Beach (5 min walk) - Enjoy walking, biking distance to the shops and dining.
- La Crema Tapas and Chocolate (20 min by car) - Famous hang inspired by Madrid and Barcelona restaurants.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet