Miss Margaritaville - 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
This beautiful and classic Florida home is the perfect place to enjoy family time at any time of the year. Miss Margaritaville has been newly renovated and is located right on beautiful 30-A in the Seacrest community, The home is just minutes from Seaside Beach, Alys Beach, and Rosemary Beach.
The first floor of the main house has the living area with sand-colored couches and pops of turquoise to emulate the Gulf right outside your door. The room is filled with beautiful Florida sunlight peeking through the large windows and glass doors. Through these doors, you can enjoy the view even more on the balcony overlooking the neighborhood and coastline. Hang out on the sofa, loveseat, or chairs and watch the flatscreen HDTV and Blu-ray player.
From there, you will find your beautiful coastal dining area and kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped and full of state of the art stainless steel appliances. There are two dining tables, each sitting 6 guests, that are perfect for fancier meals.
The first floor also has a bedroom with a king-size bed, flatscreen TV, and an ensuite bathroom. All of the bedrooms have been updated with brand new furnishings.
Make your way up to the second floor, which has your master bedroom with a king-size sleigh bed. The master suite also has a private entrance to the balcony and plenty of natural sunlight. When you're ready for bed, lie under the ocean-themed linens and watch the flatscreen TV to get cozy.
The second floor also has a kid's bunk room which has twin bunk beds and a queen bed. This room is perfect for keeping the kids close, but giving everyone their privacy. There is also a shared bathroom.
Miss Margaritaville also boasts a downstairs apartment that has one bedroom, bathroom, poolside den area, and a full kitchen. This extra space makes multi-family traveling even more enjoyable. In the backyard, is a private swimming pool with plenty of deck and patio space to enjoy. You may not even care to go to the beach!
If you want to hang out at home or check out the area, this easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest. You’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand. This lively, yet chill community is perfect for any family vacation!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
King, King, Queen + Twin, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP, Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - VPS
ECP - 30 mn by car, VPS - 1 hour 10 min by car.
Gulf of Mexico views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for an additional $20 per day or $125 weekly.
Activities of Interest
- The Clubs Golf Courses (4 min by car) - Three excellent golf courses lined with Florida vegetation.
- Camp Helen State Park (10 min by car) - A historical park bounded by the Gulf of Mexico and Lake Powell.
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark (25 min by car) - Lazy river, water slides, and kiddy area makes it perfect for the whole family.
Places of Interest
- Rosemary Beach (7 min by car) - Breathtaking scenery and inviting atmosphere draw in beach lovers, art enthusiasts and foodies from around the world.
- Grayton Beach State Park (20 min by car) - See one of the best beaches in the US, and parks in the area with lots of trails and a beautiful Western Lake.
- 30A Farmer's Market (7 min by car) - Locally grown farm fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly baked artisan bread, homemade pastas, sauces, meatballs, BBQ sauce, and local honey,