The Hideaways Club - Quinta Algarvia (HS)
Almancil, Faro, Portugal
The Hideaways Club - Quinta Algarvia (HS)
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE STAY MAR 30, APRIL 3, 2020 IS ACTUALLY A 5 NIGHT STAY WITH CHECK OUT ON 4TH APRIL**
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. The stay is for 7 days only and exchange basis is Sat-Sat (no flexibility). For requests please contact Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org
Right in the centre of the Golden Triangle just outside Quinta Lo Lago estate, this stylish seaside retreat is surrounded by pine woodlands, palm trees and lush greenery. It feels cut off from everyone and everything but in fact, it's only 5km away from the Algarve's famed golden beaches.
The luxury villa, a rustic house painted white with traditional terracotta roof tiles, is large - with five bedrooms, an open-air terrace and barbeque and its own gym.
Inside the interiors are contemporary, decorated in elegant creams and caramels. The living space takes its inspiration from a giant print of Gustav Klimt's The Kiss, the gold of the Klimt painting picked up in detail on the cushions and reflected in the mirrored and glass furniture.
This stunning luxury villa on the Algarve also features beautifully chosen decorative objéts - glass vases filled with translucent shells, mosaic dishes, even a vintage gramophone with sparkling silver horn - and abstract ceramics scattered throughout. The room also benefits from a beautiful pale stone fireplace and cool marble floor tiles.
What really sets this villa apart is its enviable location within a stone's throw of Quinta do Lago. Here you'll find a five-star hotel and many top-notch restaurants, plus an equestrian centre, 72-holes of championship golf, tennis clubs and an array of water sports. But Quinta do Lago also embraces part of the Ria Formosa, a protected nature reserve of lagoons, channels, salt marshes and islands. If you're after peace and quiet, you'll certainly find it here.
Please note the exact square footage and room configuration are not available. This property is not wheelchair accessible.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available, amendments to this booking are not possible.
If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
Full, Full, Full, Full, and Full
10 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Vale do Lobo Royal Spa - Experience a world of absolute relaxation and comfort and offers a number of soothing treatments, designed to transport you to an entirely new level of tranquillity.
- Skydiving - Jump from a height of about 4000m and feel about 50 seconds free fall before the parachute cap opens. During the whole jump you are connected to a parachute instructor.
- Karting - Karting Almancil is well geared up for this exciting experience. The main karting track is 760m in length and is a replica of the former Formula One Brazilian race track, Jacarepegua.
- Jeep Safari - Discover the Algarve countryside visiting unique beauty spots, villages and landscapes in 4 x 4 vehicles.
- Ria Formosa Boat Tour - Discover one of Portugal’s 7 natural wonders, the Ria Formosa, by boat it is a true paradise.
Places of Interest
- Cerro da Vila Roman Ruins (20 min drive) - Roman remains are found throughout the region, including this villa. You will also find a well-curated museum.
- Museu Maritimo Faro (20 min drive) - The maritime museum on Faro harbour evokes the country's sea-faring spirit with an exhibition of nautical artefacts and scale models of galleons, caravels and steamboats.
- Tavira (40 min drive) - Visit this quintessential Portuguese seaside town featuring stunning pantiles topped houses and lovely unspoiled beaches.
- Benagli Caves (50 min drive) - One of the Algarve's – and Portugal's – most emblematic sights, this huge natural seaside cave has a hole in its ceiling through which streaming sunlit illuminates the sandstone and beach below.
- Faro (30 min drive) - Visit the Algarve’s capital, It has an attractive marina, well-maintained parks and plazas, and a picturesque cidade velha (old town) ringed by medieval walls.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo