Located in the Historic Victorian District, this charming townhome offers the convenience and beauty of everything Breckenridge! Just one block from Main Street Breckenridge, and steps away from shopping and restaurants, you will find plenty to do for the whole family. Enjoy this recently renovated home in the heart of this beautiful ski town!
As you enter, you will be welcomed by an open floor plan that makes it easy to hang out together and relax after a day of mountain fun. The living room offers a comfortable yet elegant leather couch and armchair. Gather around the flat-screen TV or light the fire when you're looking to warm up after hitting the slopes. Enter onto your private deck from the glass door and enjoy amazing views of the area.
Behind the living room are the dining and kitchen areas. The dining room has a solid wood table and seats six. It is perfect for a hearty meal after a long day skiing or hiking. It's also perfect if you're hoping to sit down and keep an eye on the big game as you can get a good view of the TV from the living room, thanks to the open-concept.
The kitchen has brand-new countertops. When cooking a meal, you'll appreciate the ample counterspace. The kids can pull up a stool and help with mealtime. The adults can enjoy a nice glass of wine and gather around the bar area before heading to the dining table or out to the village of Breckenridge.
Head upstairs to the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and queen-size bed. This room offers the most breathtaking views in the home. You'll see the beautiful scenery from the expansive windows, and be greeted by mountain views every morning and fall asleep to this amazing setting every night. The master bathroom has a shower/tub combo and granite vanity.
The guest bedroom has two twin beds, perfect for kids or extra sleeping space! The room is peaceful and offers some natural sunlight. The guest bathroom has a walk-in shower and vanity. For even more convenience, there is a stackable washer and dryer on the same floor.
When you are looking to get out of the house, the free bus shuttle stops outside the property every 20 minutes. You will love the ease of getting to the iconic Main Street in the downtown area, and the famous ski resorts. No matter the season, Breckenridge provides year-round entertainment. Those who love the outdoors will enjoy the scenic hiking trails in the area, including the famed McCullough Gulch. Main Street features a plethora of art galleries, fine dining, and shops to explore. Enjoy a trip to the Breckenridge Distillery, or find a table at one of the many mountain-view restaurants in town and settle in for a delicious meal.
If you're looking for ease and relaxation, conveniently located near the dozens of outdoor activities Colorado has to offer, Breckenridge Townhome is the perfect place for the whole family!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
Queen and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DIA)
2 hours by car
Neighborhood and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Ski Resort (10 minute walk to gondola) - Featuring incredible ski conditions, Breckenridge offers some of the best peaks in the nation.
- Boreas Pass Road (30 min by car) - Boreas Pass offers unsurpassed views of the Blue Valley and Tenmile Range.
- Backstage Theater (2 minute drive) - This beloved local theater company offer the quality one would expect from a Broadway show!
- Carter Park (3 minute drive) - The best sledding in town is found at Carter Park, and when the snow melts you'll find hiking trails, a baseball diamond, and tennis courts!
Places of Interest
- Main Street (5 minute walk) - This charming central street offers boutique shops, art galleries, and fine dining.
- Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve (5 minute drive) - This nature reserve features picturesque trails with the chance to view native wildlife.
- Breckenridge Distillery (7 minute drive) - This craft distillery offers a rustic tasting room and a stylish dining room.
- Continental Divide Winery (5 minute walk) - Stop in for a wine tasting, or schedule a wine blending experience, and play winemaker yourself!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet