Riviera Villa with incredible views
RIVIERA VILLA VISTA
A wonderful 200-year stone-built villa (one of the oldest in the area) set perfectly in the landscape with large terraces & gardens set in its own 500-year-old olive grove. The villa has a unique 270-degree view to the sea at Cannes, the ancient hilltop town of Cabris and Lake Saint-Cassien.
Renovated in 2019, this 4413 sp ft interior designed and spacious home has a relaxed traditional style with modern comfort and convenience. The chef's kitchen has a dining area, 150cm range cooker with two ovens, 8 hobs and there is additionally a large BBQ. Inside via a sweeping staircase, there is a large open plan family lounge and dining room in addition to an incredible jasmine clad covered summer lounge/dining room with views to the sea off the kitchen.
The property has six stunning bedrooms, many of which can be made up as twins if required. Each has lovely views and combinations of antique and modern furniture along with elegant bedding. Three of the bedrooms are en suite whilst the other three have their own private bathroom near the bedroom. Two of the three en suite guest bedrooms can be accessed directly from a terrace outside.
There are multiple vast terraces: (1) a vast pool terrace with a large 12mx 4m pool, sun loungers and sofas (2) a further Sea View Terrace with a huge rattan day bed with views to the sea and the hilltop village of Cabris. You will also find a terrace from the master bedroom and an additional terrace off the summer lounge with panoramic views of the lake and sea. Not to mention the ancient olive grove with over 250 trees some dating back 600 years.
Situated in its own hectare of grounds and a 5min walk into the historic village of Speracedes next to the hill town of Cabris, with their many restaurants and bars across the two villages. Riviera Villa Vista is the perfect place to stay when visiting this beautiful part of France.
The swimming pool is open and useable May - October and closed and not useable November - April.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4100 square feet, 381 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Nice Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE)
40 minutes by car
270* view of sea, lakes & historic hilltop villages
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Daily light clean for 2hrs €50 per day
Pool is only Open and useable May to
October and when open optional heating on request for €50 per day
Pool is closed and not useable November - April.
Pets (by arrangement only) €200 to cover extra cleaning.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Visiting the ancient town of Grasse - the perfume capital of the world.
- Visit the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild on the Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Play golf on some world renowned gold courses
- Take a private yatch from Nice or Cannes to Saint Tropez
- Dine in hilltop village restaurants such as in Cabris, Mougin & Feyence
- Siagne - The Siagne is a river that passes through the Var and Alpes-Maritimes just a short distance from the home and is a great place to go hiking.
- Grasse Perfume Workshop - Take a behind the scene tour of at Molinard (a classic perfume house founded in 1849) and discover how a fragrance gets made.
- Flight Tour - See spectacular views of the French Riviera on a private sightseeing flight offering a one-of-a-kind way to tour the region.
- Be James Bond for the evening and play roulette at Casinos in Cannes and Nice.
Places of Interest
- Grasse, Mlougin, Saint Paul de Vence: Art Galleries & Perfume
- Monaco (1 hour, 15 min drive) - Monaco offers a wide variety of inland towns, many of which attracted artists and writers such as Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir and Matisse during the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Nice (1 hour drive) - Visit the capital of the French Riviera, offers a plethora of activities and amusements. Visit the Musée Matisse, the Parc du Chateau, stroll around the lively streets and enjoy the French cuisine in this exceptional town.
- Boulevard de la Croisette (45 minute drive) - Take a trip to Cannes and explore this stunning coastal town, with an excellent shopping scene down the promenade.
- Waterfalls of Saut du Loup (40 minute drive) - Visit this wonderful waterfall with a view point go get a great picture!
- Parc naturel régional des Préalpes d'Azur (15 minutes drive) - Another excellent location for a hike, with lots of hiking trails through forest.
- Picasso Museum (1 hour drive) - Located in the 14th-century Château Grimaldi which was Picasso’s studio from July - December 1946 and now houses an excellent collection of his works and fascinating photos of him.
- Antibes old town (45 minute drive) - Ringed by sturdy medieval walls and criss-crossed with lanes and shady squares, old Antibes is a delightful place for a wander. Views from the old town stretch out to the sea and inland to the snowy Alps.