Kaanapali Maui Livin' the Dream Home
Livin' the Dream Home
Imagine your very own private resort-like residence on Maui! Come stay at our newly renovated, beautifully appointed, 3000+ sq ft., 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath beach home located on the Kaanapali Kai Golf Course. A short 3 minute drive or 10 minute walk to world famous Kaanapali beach, award-winning restaurants and Whaler's Village shopping center.
Aloha and welcome to your very own private luxury resort in Kaanapali!
Our Livin' the Dream Home includes a backyard that dreams are made of. A brand new, custom built, heated saline swimming pool, large 8 person hot tub, Ledge Loungers ® on the Baja shelf, 45 foot dedicated swim lane, luxury private cabana, relaxing waterfall water feature, and golf course and sunset views to die for. The expansive outdoor space is complimented with luxury West Elm outdoor furniture throughout, including 2 chaise loungers, full size sofa, two cozy arm chairs and dining chairs. Dine outdoors on the 6-8 person teak wood dining table. Grab a stool at the gorgeous white quartzite bar, and enjoy an ice cold mai tai while watching the big game on a gigantic 86" smart tv. The good times roll with a wireless 4-speaker Sonos© sound system, easily controlled by your smart phone. A custom made swinging daybed is calling you name to take a mid day nap or toast an unforgettable Maui sunset. Around the side of the house is a warm outdoor shower and ping pong table nestled among the lush tropical landscaping.
Kaanapali Vista is the first and original Kaanapali neighborhood built in the 1970s before the Kaanapali hotels were even around. This wonderful and highly-coveted neighborhood is surrounded by the Kaanapali Resort and its two world-class golf courses. Come stay in this beautifully appointed home away from home - native tropical plants and palm trees surround you, golf course and peek-a-boo ocean views are yours to enjoy. Our home is located directly on (and a safe distance from) the 15th hole of the Kaanapali Kai golf course.
The Livin' the Dream Home is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath house with a private lanai (outdoor deck), heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ grill, chef's kitchen with double ovens, pool table and ping pong table for plenty of family fun.
The Livin' the Dream home includes:
- Three bedrooms with high-end Maka Sea bedding (king in master, queen in guest and three twins in kids room)
- Dedicated office with two desks, external monitors, comfy chairs and high speed wifi
- Fully stocked kitchen with fridge/ice maker, microwave, dishwasher, double stove/oven, pots/pans, etc.
- Guest use of our Peloton bike and it’s full library of live and on-demand fitness classes.
- Beach gear including beach towels, cooler, umbrella, beach chairs
- 2.5 baths with local, Malie bath products for you to enjoy
- 86" smart TV in the outdoor bar area and a 60" mounted flat-screen TV with cable in family room
- Ping pong table and lounge on the 1500+ sq ft lanai for your family's enjoyment
- Pool table for a fun evening of billiards with family and friends
- Fully devoted play room for the younger ones and young at heart, complete with an Xbox, two smart TVs, books, puzzles and board games.
Perfect for a family with kids and grandparents or auntie and uncle.
Come enjoy the good life and spend your vacation relaxing and living it up on one of the best homes on the one of the best residential streets in West Maui! Walk down the street to dinner at Roy's or any of the Kaanapali restaurants and Whaler's Village just a short ten minute walk away. Head down to Kaanapali Beach for surfing, snorkeling, body surfing, shelling or to Whaler's Village for a hula show, dinner and shopping. The beach is a 10 minute walk so it is great for morning or evening strolls. If you're going to be taking lots of beach gear, it's more convenient with a car. We can tell you where all the local free beach parking spots are located.
Come enjoy Maui by staying at the Livin’ the Dream Home!
E Komo Mai and Maui No Ka Oi!
- There are no parties allowed. Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am.
*** Please note that guests will have access to two parking spaces in the driveway. They can access the golf course in the morning and evening before and after the golfers are finished. Please ask your host for information on free beach parking.
***You will have full, private access to the home and lanai with the exception of the garage. Guests will have two parking spaces ONLY. Guests may only have two cars, and they must be parked in the driveway at all times. There is no street parking allowed, and this is highly regulated by the neighborhood and the county.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, and Other
7 guests maximum
Kahului Airport - OGG
45 min drive.
Golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kaanapali Golf Resort (5 min drive) - This resort features 36 fantastic rounds of golf amongst breathtaking views of land and sea.
- Blue Maui Ocean Adventures (5 min drive) - Blue Maui offers whale watching and snorkeling, both favorite activities of visitors to Maui.
- Ironwood Ranch (15 min drive) - From the Ironwood Ranch, guests can enjoy some of Maui's most scenic areas by horseback!
- Volcano Air Tours (45 min drive) - There's no better way to catch sight of lava flowing from an active volcano than from the air!
Places of Interest
- Kaanapali Beach (10 min walk) - One of Maui's signature beaches, days at Kaanapali are filled with pristine, sandy beaches and impossibly blue waters.
- Whaler's Village (10 min walk)- At Whaler's Village, guests can enjoy fun shopping experiences, delicious restaurants, and the gorgeous beach all in one day!
- Haleakala Volcano National Park (2 hour drive) - Towering over the island of Maui and visible from just about any point, Haleakala Crater is a force of nature in every sense.