Hyatt Sunset Harbor - 2 Bedroom
Key West, Florida
Hyatt Sunset Harbor - 2 Bedroom
Indulge in the relaxed Key West way of life in the heart of Old Town in this waterfront condo. Perfectly situated on the western side of the island, this relaxing retreat overlooks the Gulf of Mexico, offering magnificent water views. Outside your residence, take in the charms of Duval Street or the nightly sunset celebration at Mallory Square.
As you enter this two-bedroom unit, you are surrounded by natural sunlight. Relax in the sitting area with TV and stereo, or simply enjoy the stunning harbor views right from the couch. From this area, you can go out to your own private balcony and take it all in from there and enjoy the pool and waterfront views.
The eat-in kitchen impressively comes fully equipped with everything you need. All the high-end, stainless steel appliances provide the storage and reliability of a modern kitchen. The space is bright and inviting, much like the beach right outside your door. The dining table seats 6 guests, and is the perfect place for any meal.
After a long day enjoying the outdoors, or local historical sites, and the Key West nightlife, the master suite with plush king bed will be the ideal place to relax for the evening. The room is also en-suite with jetted spa tub for added relaxation. The guest suite includes a queen bed and full bath as well.
You are in the heart of Key West, so you will have plenty to do right outside your front door. You will have an easy walk or short drive from various historical sites, museums, and water sports such as jet skiing, fishing, dolphin viewing, and multiple types of boat tours. Surrounded by the charming Key West vibe, you won’t want to leave this tropical oasis that will have to talking about it for years to come!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Miami International Airport, Key West International Airport, Marathon International Airport
4 mins by car to Miami, 20 mins by car to Key West International, 75 mins by car to Marathon International
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
WiFi can be purchased through the resort for a fee.
Activities of Interest
- Deep sea and flats fishing (10 min drive) - Some of the best in the world!
- Sportfishing Charters (15 min drive) - Rent a charter for the day and fish in one the best desitinations in the world.
- Jet Ski Rentals (10 min drive) - Key West boat rentals has plenty to offer and you can spend the day on the waves enjoying the Gulf!
- Parasail Key West Tours (4 min drive) - Fly above the GUlf and enjoy magnificent views and make memories that last forever.
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours (6 min walk) - See North America's only living reef and other sights while on an air conditioned boat.
- Dive Key West (15 min drive) - Enjoy world class snorkeling and diving.
- Dolphin Safari Charters (20 min drive) - Safely watch dolphons play with cerified guides.
Places of Interest
- Heritage House Museum and Robert Frost Cottage (8 min drive) -
- Key West Shipwreck Historeum (3 min walk) - Tells the story of infamous piracy in the FL Keys.
- Sand Key - Longest living coral reef in Western Hemisphere, a diver's paradise.
- Western Dry Rocks - Diving spot where you can see a sunken tug boat.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Workout Facility