Bali is one of, if not the most, famous Indonesian island. Mixing volcanos, dense forest, perfect waves, welcoming people and sights that will stay in your memory forever. All of that, solely, would worth the trip. But then Akasha home steps in and makes everything better.
This luxury bungalow is the central piece of this 11840.3 square feet property. Comprising of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen and swimming pool, this home is the perfect retreat to enjoy Bali with style, comfort and privacy.
The two bedrooms are commodious and have got clean and sober design. Both equipped with airconditioning, queen size beds and ample space allowing free movement for the guests. Each of the bedrooms has large doors leading to the outside area. Guests wake up to pure green at their doorsteps.
Two bathrooms fitted with walk-in showers are due to provide a new shower time experience. Matching rustic and contemporary perfectly, they are partially open-air, bringing nature and light into the room.
Akasha knows no boundaries, and this feeling is perfectly translated in the living room and kitchen area. A broad open-plan space that flows from the swimming pool deck passing by the sitting area ending up in the smart kitchen. The particular high ceiling is completed with vintage fans, bringing a subtle breeze for those enjoying the view of the outside deck.
Speaking about the deck, the swimming pool seems to merge into the surreal green that surrounds the house. There is an outside long table where you can gather the entire family for a meal overlooking the rice fields next door.
Visit Bali, get to know the vibrant Canguu region and experience a new way of living while staying at Akasha.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 11840 square feet, 1100 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Ngurah rai international airport (DPS)
41 min by car
Rice fields and jungle surrounding the property.
Activities of Interest
- Surfing in Canggu - City well know by surfers, Canguu offers many options for those looking for perfect waves.
- Canggu Beach - Perfect spot to experience Bali's sunset.
- Mount Batur sunrise trek - Hike up an active volcano and watch the sunrise from the top. An adventure to tell the kids.
Places of Interest
- Tanah Lot (21 min drive) - One of the most famous temples in Bali. The local believe is that the temple protects the island from the evil.
- ALLCAPS Open Air Gallery (4 min drive) - Giant murals and lots of character. Perfect place for art lovers.
- Waterbom Bali (33 min drive) - This is one of the best waterparks in the world. Rides options range from a calm and relaxing pools to a almost vertical slide.
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet