Luxury in the Desert
Luxury in the Desert
Located near the La Sal Mountains, just 5 minutes from downtown Moab, and only 10 minutes to the famous Arches National Park, Luxury in the Desert is the ideal home for your Moab getaway. Known for its vast desert landscaping, endless recreational activities, breathtaking natural wonders, Moab offers the best of the west, and this custom-built luxury home will welcome you to relax and enjoy one another’s company after an exciting day.
Come together in the gathering room and relax on the black leather sectional, three chairs, and ample table space. Enjoy the cozy fire and watch the large mounted flat screen TV after a long day exploring the desert. Enjoy Direct TV with a premier package for extra viewing options. You may not even notice the TV as the impeccable desert views can be seen through the expansive windows for miles.
The kitchen is modern and is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances as well as a coffee maker, blender, and toaster. The sleek granite countertops cover the space and stun against the dark cupboards and large appliances. Grab a bar seat and enjoy a cocktail at the center island, or prepare a home cooked meal. When the meal is prepared, all can gather at the dining table that seats eight.
The home boasts three spacious suites so that everyone gets ample privacy and space. Two of the suites include king beds, and the third offers two queen beds. Relax while you watch your favorite show on the 43” flat screen TV in all of the suites. Each is en-suite with granite countertops, double vanities, spacious showers, and high-end modern appliances. Each bedroom boasts beautiful views of the surrounding grounds to set the perfect tone to the start of a new day.
Double doors lead out to a large back patio equipped with BBQ gas grill, ambient lighting and outdoor seating, gas fire pit and 8 person private hot tub. The wrap around patio maximizes the spectacular red rock and La Sal mountain views. Grill up a meal on the BBQ and dine on the patio under the pergola. Splash around in the swimming pool on warmer days, which is a quick 2-minute walk from home.
After a relaxing day at home, you’ll want to spend time Jeeping, biking, hiking, and sightseeing at some of the most amazing national parks in the world. At Luxury in the Desert, you will be just down the road from some of the most breathtaking rock formations in the world. Whether you’re inside enjoying the views, or outside exploring, your stay in the desert will be authentic and rewarding at this luxurious home.
***Due to HOA guidelines, the pool is seasonal and is typically only open April 1st -November 1st.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
20 minutes by car.
Red Cliffs and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Poison Spider Bicycles (10 min drive) - Rent a mountain bike and everything you need to hit the desert trails!
- Canyonland Jeep Rental (10 min drive) - Choose from a plethora of Jeep models perfect for tracking down the trails and terrain.
- Moab Rafting and Canoe Company (3 min drive) - Rent a canoe or kayak and enjoy stunning canyons, and rivers along the river.
Places of Interest
- Arches National Park (20 min drive) - Bordered by the Colorado River in the southeast, it’s known as the site of more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches.
- Dead Horse Point National Park (50 min drive) - State park of Utah in the United States, featuring a dramatic overlook of the Colorado River and Canyonlands National Park.
- Canyonlands National Park (45 min drive) - Known for its dramatic desert landscape carved by the Colorado River.