Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa, Ski-in/Ski-out VIEWS - Sleeps 8
Luxury Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa, Beaver Creek, 2 Bedroom Residence - Gondola Access to Mountain, Sleeps 8!
If you’re looking for a beautiful Ski in/Ski out property with an abundance of top notch resort amenities, this two bedroom, two bath Westin getaway is the perfect place to get the best of everything the Vail Valley has to offer. With the slopes accessible via the Westin gondola, breathtaking mountain and Eagle River views, on-site spa, pool, and world-class fitness center, this condo offers all the conveniences of a fine resort stay with the size and privacy of a private residence.
Enter to lovely hardwood floors and a welcoming and open floor plan with expansive windows boasting incredible views of Beaver Creek and the surrounding Vail Valley. The living room offers lavish furnishings, a gas fireplace, and LCD flat screen TV, as well as a large sleeper sofa. The room is bright and flows into the dining area and kitchen, allowing everyone to be together for a memorable mountain excursion.
The dining area seats 8 guests, with the mountains as an inspiring backdrop. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, a full size refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. The residence is great for entertaining with dinnerware to accommodate up to 12 people.
The master bedroom offers a king bed, ample closet space with plenty of room for your ski wear, LCD flat screen TV, and work desk. The master bathroom is stunning with marble vanities, walk-in glass shower, and spacious soaking tub. This space is perfect for relaxing after a long day on the slopes or hiking. The second bedroom offers two queen beds and flat screen TV, mini refrigerator, and desk. There is a sofa sleeper which accommodates 2 more people in the living room.
Relax at home on the private balcony and overlook Beaver Creek Mountain and Eagle River. When you want to leave the condo, there are countless activities on-site. Enjoy the 25-foot saline pool, any of the 3 infinity hot tubs, award-winning Anjali spa, or the fitness center with pilates, yoga, and more. As one of the Valley's premier fitness locations, you may even see a familiar face from the ski racing or freeski circuits on your workout! For on-site dining, enjoy the award-winning Maya Restaurant.
The resort offers a Kids Club, on-site ski and bike rentals, lobby bar with music and outdoor firepits. The gondola is connected to the Westin and connects skiers to Beaver Creek Landing and from there up to Bachelor Gulch. Avon is also a wonderful summer destination that offers hiking, nature walks, fishing, white water rafting, shopping, and more! It's a perfect home base for your Vail Valley trip anytime of year! You'll have quick access to the highway to explore other parts of the Valley and will have the conveniences of multiple grocery stores, many great restaurants and ample shopping opportunities.
You certainly won't be disappointed with a stay in the renowned Luxury Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa!
**Hypoallergenic pets under 30lbs are allowed**
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1350 square feet, 126 square meters
King and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DIA), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2.5 hours by car from DIA, 30 minutes by car from EGE
River and mountain views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Valet Fee- $35/daily
Resort Fee- $35/daily
Westin Booking Fee- $42 (one time cost)
All fees are paid directly to the Westin upon checkout.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Village - The heart of the resort, Beaver Creek Village is full of quaint shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants, all conveniently linked by heated walkways and escalators.
- Grouse Mountain Grill - Located at the elegant Pines Lodge, enjoy breathtaking mountain views while you dine on delicious and refined dishes.
- Vail Village - Connected by pedestrian friendly heated streets, Vail Village is a perfect place for a family stroll after skiing or a bar hopping night out on the town.
- Turquoise Lakes Trail - Perfect for avid hikers, almost 13 miles of trails leads your through the forest with beautiful lake views.
- Adventure Ridge, Vail Mountain
- Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Ski Area - Here you'll find excellent skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and exhilarating mountain biking and hiking in the summer.
- Eagle Vail Golf Club - The EagleVail Golf Club is one of the Vail Valley's favorite golf courses with expansive views of the Gore Range and surrounding peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
- Notch Mountain - Hike through forest-lined trails with incredible views.
- Vilar Center for the Arts - Enjoy a show at this Beaver Creek theatre presenting musicals, concerts, comedy shows & other events.
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheatre - Enjoy a show at this open-air theater offering a summer schedule of dance & music.
- Maya Restaurant- enjoy a lovely meal at this famous restaurant located at the resort.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility