San Miguel De Allende, Mexico
Located in the closest block to El Jardin, the social center of the town and La Parroquia, San Miguel’s most famous church, just steps away, you will be immediately immersed in Mexican culture, architecture, and hospitality. This wonderful home is located in a safe and vibrant neighborhood in the heart of San Miguel De Allende. With 360 degree views of the roof garden, and views of the surrounding old-world architecture, paradise will surround you both inside and out.
Known by Architectural Digest as one of the most beautiful streets in the world, walk along 250 year old cobble stone streets, see wedding processions, and family gatherings as you make your way to the home. Enter to a charming abode filled with hand painted and hand selected works of art. Every room in the home boasts access to the garden or terrace. The living room welcomes you with high ceilings and large windows to let the natural sunlight fill the space.
The kitchen is filled with old Mexican charm, through hand-crafted tiling, bright color pallets, and plenty of space and appliances to cook up a meal for any fiesta.
Families will enjoy gathering in this space to cook or make up a margarita to enjoy on the Sala, the semi-outside room, or the roof deck for optimal views!
Each bedroom offers charming design, access to the outdoors, and lavish king size beds. Enjoy a relaxing evening in your room with the doors open and go in and out of the space for some fresh air and relaxation. The master is in the main house and the additional bedrooms are in a separate casita. The bathrooms are adorned in bright colors, and offer plenty of space and privacy to get ready for the day.
Surrounded by rich history, the home is conveniently located to old world Mexican charm with all the modern amenities. San Miguel De Allende is filled with amazing Spanish architecture and boasts a vibrant art scene. There are also many year round festivals that take place on the old-world cobblestone streets. Be apart of this incredible town and enjoy the days of exploring old churches, serene city parks, markets, and unique restaurants. Everything is a walk or short cab drive away. When you’re ready to immerse yourself in a welcoming and vibrant culture, Casa Cultura is the perfect place for your next vacation!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (QRO)
1 hour by car.
Perfect San Miguel skyline views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Museo Historico de San Miguel de Allende - A famous officer's childhood home serves as the base for this amazing historical museum.
- Fabrica La Aurora - An old textile mill turned art enthusiast's paradise, you'll love this diverse selection of pieces.
- Mercado de Artesanías - Shop authentic Mexican souvenirs, produce, food, crafts, and more!
Places of Interest
- Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel - This towering parish features intricate pink pinnacles that break through the skyline.
- El Jardin - Located in the heart of the city, the main plaza features shops, cafes, and plenty of culture.
- Escondido Place - Enjoy relaxing in this natural thermal pool, surrounded by scenic natural beauty.
- El Charco del Ingenio Botanical Garden - El Charco features a plethora of natural splendor.
- La Posadita - Boasting one of the best locations in San Miguel, excellent service accompanies hearty Mexican fare.
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet