Located just two blocks from the best surfing beaches in the area, Bayfront Getaway is a California paradise! This unique modern industrial home is just a bike ride away from the area’s best restaurants, outdoor activities, boutique shopping, and gourmet dining. Offering a contemporary feel in the heart of Southern California, this luxurious home has everything you need for a relaxing and fun-filled week.
Enter to a three story cement, glass, and steel structure to a modern interior with clean lines and an open-concept. Dark hardwood floors, polished cement flooring, and unique tiling lie throughout the space. The ground floor offers a seating area with plush furnishings and large windows overlooking the neighborhood.
On the same floor, you will find the spacious chef’s kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances, dark wooden cabinets, and sleek countertops. Cooks from all backgrounds will love this state of the art kitchen that is also perfect for entertaining. Enjoy a cocktail or smaller meal at the breakfast bar with bar stools. For larger, or more formal meals, take everything to the dining table with seating for 6-8 guests.
Walk up the gorgeous metal and wooden staircase to the second floor. Here, you will find a second living room with sectional couch and modern design. This loft area overlooks the downstairs, so no matter where you are in the home everyone can gather together but have a little extra space to do so.
The first room is on the second floor and offers an amazing indoor/outdoor seating space in addition to a plush bed and coastal-inspired linens. The glass encased wall opens onto the private grassy lawn, so guests can enjoy the California sun right from the privacy of their room. The second bedroom is on the top floor with large windows overlooking the neighborhood and coral tones to add to the beach theme throughout the home.
The outdoor space is one of the best features of the home. Raised up off the ground level, from here you can enjoy the views and open air. Lounge on the lavish patio furniture, or at the small dinette under an umbrella. On cooler evenings, light the outdoor fireplace and gather around while swapping stories about the weeks’ adventures.
During the day, take advantage of the on-site amenities. The host has kindly provided two standup paddle board, four cruiser bikes, and two electric scooters. Getting to and from the beach will be a breeze and you will enjoy the trip on the way there.
Newport Beach has some of the best surf beaches in the country! However, it has a lot more to offer as well. When going out for the day, be sure to explore Lido Village where there is waterside al fresco dining, boutique shops, and an artsy vibe. There are also tons of fun outdoor activities like jet skiing, boardwalk bike rides, surf lessons, and more!
If you’re looking for a home in the heart of a California beach paradise without resort crowds and with plenty of tranquility and relaxation, Bayfront Getaway is the ideal home to spend a week on the bay!
Private Residence with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport (SNA)
10 minutes by car.
The Newport Beach Bay!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Lido Village - Spend the day in this charming village with al fresco waterside dining, boutique shops, and take in the creative vibe of this unique neighborhood.
- Fun Zone - Take the family out for a day at the arcade in a beach-inspired building.
- Boardwalk Bike Rides - Spend the morning getting a good workout in on countless trails, and waterfront boardwalks.
- South Pelican Resort - With dining, a luxurious spa, and Tom-Fazio-designed 18 hole courses, Ocean North and Ocean South, offer incredible ocean views from nearly every hole, open to the public.
- Balboa Fun Zone - Spend the day at this charming oceanfront theme park with rides and food.
Places of Interest
- Newport Beach - With the biggest swell in Southern California, this beach has the best waves in the area, best for admiring for the scenery than engaging.
- Surf Beach - Enjoy beautiful sand dunes, perfect surfing waves, shark sightings, and more at this iconic beach!
- Javier's Restaurant - Newport Beach - Dine on the water at this upscale, tropical themed, Mexican restaurant.
- Newport Landing Restaurant - Enjoy fresh seafood and oyster bar right on the ocean!
Gerry A.July 2020
Great Home on Newport Bay
Enjoyed a return to my childhood hometown for my daughter’s engagement shower week. Owner Sissi and her daughter Kori were helpful and responsive to our needs at their amazing waterfront home. Enjoyed the bikes, scooters, and “dock on the bay.” A great time was had by all. A top TH property...Thanks!”