Abbey Garden Two Bedroom Villa
Abbey Garden Two Bedroom Villa
Located in a stunning and peaceful grand building that was once a priest’s abbey, this pet-friendly, 2 bedroom villa offers a little bit of everything from the French countryside. Enjoy miles of hiking trails, medieval castles and ruins, wineries specializing in the best Rieslings and Pinot Noirs, and more right outside the door, this phenomenal unit is sure to please those looking for luxury, culture, and relaxation all in one trip.
The unit greets you with an old-world feel from the clay walls to the wooden décor, pillars, and vaulted ceilings. Enter to the kitchen and dining areas with old stone floors and a long dining table with bench seating. Feel like dining like royalty right in your own abode. The kitchen is fully equipped and just off of the dining space. Everything is open and welcoming so that spending time together is easy.
Walk up the hand-crafted spiral staircase to the living room and bedroom area. Sit together in the living room and talk about the amazing day exploring the castles or the wine tasting at the nearby wineries. The comfortable sectional sofa overlooks the amazing gardens and hills surrounding the building. Authentic stone walls and vaulted ceilings surround the space and offer the ideal aesthetic for a week in the country. However, with complimentary WiFi, everyone can stay connected to the modern world.
Both bedrooms include comfortable king beds nestled in cozy rooms with lovely views through expansive windows, and plenty of privacy. Each bathroom is spacious and offers over-sized walk-in showers, vanities, and modern amenities.
The on-site garden is surely a place guests will enjoy spending warm days overlooking the stunning property. In the evening, head to the on-site bar for cocktail hour before heading out on the town to gourmet restaurants.
The area is surrounded by rich medieval history, some buildings dating back to the 1200’s. Enjoy natural and historical landmarks to truly understand this unique and welcoming village. The beautiful city of Strasbourg is nearby with iconic French and German architecture and sits at the border of the two countries. Colmar is also nearby which offers a later era of this French region with old cobblestone streets lined with half-timbered medieval and early Renaissance buildings.
Immerse yourself in history, culture, luxury, and both old-world and modern day charm here at Abbey Garden Two Bedroom Villa.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Strasbourg Airport (SXB); EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (EAP)
20 min by car (SXB); 40 min by car (EAP).
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Domaine Albert Seltz - Enjoy a wine tasting, at this approachable winery specializing in Riesling and Pinot Noir.
- Niedermunster Abbey, Alsace - Take a hike around this stunning old-world architecture and the lush greenery that surrounds it.
- Cascade de la Serva - For a hiking trip of a lifetime, take a day to enjoy these trails, lush vegetation, and waterfalls.
- Maison du Val de Villé - For an interesting and off the beaten path kind of afternoon, enjoy this old museum with obscure artifacts and lovely old-world architecture.
- Rocher Des Celtes - Take a bike tour or hike out to this historical and natural landmark and area.
Places of Interest
- Château d'Andlau - Experience this Medieval ruin castle that has recognized as a historical monument since the 1920s.
- Château de Spesbourg - Spotted above the town of Andlau, this amazing Medieval castle has been part of the area's history since the year 1246.
- Cuckoo Rock - Take a trip up to the top of this mountain and lookout for miles over the towns and valleys. Enjoy the streams running along the forests, and nearby Castle of Frankenbourg.
- Lilaveronica Garden - Full of vibrant colors, enjoy a stroll around a variety of plants in this serene garden.