Whispering Tides Waterfront Home
Live in luxury at this waterfront home near everything the area offers no matter what time of year. With views of Mount Rainier, Treasure Island, and Key Peninsula, this home is immersed in the uniqueness and stunning beauty that Washington state has to offer. In the summer, enjoy the provided kayaks for some salt water activities, or lie in the hammock. During the cooler months, enjoy the nearby dining options, wineries, parks, and sightseeing. Only a 90 minute drive to Seattle or Bellevue, you will always find something to do during your stay at Whispering Tides Waterfront Home.
Come down the long curvy driveway to this peaceful retreat on 3 acres of forest-filled land. The interior greets you with modern design, hardwood floors, and new furnishings all overlooking the incredible waterfront right outside. The living room includes a flat screen TV and cozy brick fireplace. Step through sliding glass doors onto the back deck, or simply enjoy the incredible views from the couch.
The dining area and kitchen flow out of the living room. The kitchen has a contemporary feel, sleek quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances with a farmhouse kitchen sink. Eat at the breakfast bar with bar seating, or take a seat overlooking the lake in the dining area with seating for 6 guests. Combining country comforts with sleek design the kitchen and dining room offers the familiarity of family waterfront living with a modern twist.
The main floor offers two bedrooms, one with a king bed and one with a queen bed. They share a bathroom. The downstairs offers a spacious third bedroom with either two twin beds, or a king bed. There is an additional newly remodeled bathroom and bonus room on this floor, too.
During your stay you will enjoy walking down the beach looking at the oysters, starfish and sand dollars. See an occasional whale swim by and seals basking in the sun. This gorgeous property is located in the Case Inlet of Puget Sound, and is within range of many parks and mountains. There is always wildlife to enjoy and admire around this beautiful location. In the fall and winter, build a fire and enjoy the incredible peaceful beauty outdoors. Relax in the hot tub under a clear starry sky while sipping on a local wine.
Close to major cities, taking a day trip out of the area will be easy and enjoyable. However, if you’d like to stay close to home the area offers plenty of harbors and ferries to nearby attractions. Enjoy waterfront dining, shopping, and entertainment just a short drive or ferry ride away. No matter what time of year, Whispering Tides Waterfront Home provides the convenience, outdoor fun, and luxury you need to make an excellent vacation!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
1 hour by car.
Southwesterly view with Mt Rainier.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kopachuck State Park - Spend the day kayaking, paddle boarding, and more on these calm waters.
- Canterwood Country Club - Spend the day golfing mountainside with on-site fine dining and excellent service.
- Destiny Harbor Tours - Take a guided tour of Thea Foss Waterway, Old Town, and more while enjoying wildlife, city views, bridges, and more!
- Crescent Creek Park - Perfect for kids, this creekfront spot has sand volleyball & a BMX park, plus art, a playground & ball fields.
- Mosquito Fleet Winery - Reserve a time for a local wine tasting, or purchase a bottle and enjoy it on beautiful Hood Canal.
Places of Interest
- Gig Harbor - Enjoy this popular tourist destination due to its close access to several state and city parks, and historic waterfront that includes boutiques and fine dining.
- Hood Canal - A beautiful mountainside, natural waterway that is one of the minor bodies of water that constitute the Salish Sea.
- Alderbrook Resort - Enjoy a day at the nature surrounded spa and fine dining on-site.
- Herron Island - Take the ferry over and enjoy the amazing parks and beaches on this privately owned island.
- Elandan Gardens - Landscaped gardens on the waterfront with a notable bonsai collection, gallery & gift shop.
- Fair Harbor Boat Launch - Perfect one stop area with shops, dining, wildlife viewing, hiking, biking, and more!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo