Whiteside Mountain View
Cashiers, North Carolina
Whiteside Mountain View
Situated on two and a half acres in a serene and welcoming community, this Cashiers bungalow is the perfect home for some peace and quiet among all the excitement of the North Carolina mountains. With wonderful views, hiking, biking, whitewater rafting all around, and a beautifully adorned interior and exterior Whiteside Mountain View is the perfect abode for your next mountain vacation!
Enter to an open floor plan, beautiful vaulted ceilings, and hardwood floors. The living room is cozy with over-sized furnishings, perfect for relaxing after a long day in the outdoors. Nestle in by the floor to ceiling stone fireplace and watch the flat screen TV. Peer outside through the windows and appreciate the lovely views right from the couch.
The kitchen and dining areas are all together so that conversation can flow no matter what room you’re in.
The kitchen is stunning with dark cabinets set against bright granite countertops. Soft lighting makes the space ideal for entertaining. Sip on a glass of wine or make a cocktail from the wet bar as the cooks in the family make a meal in the fully equipped newly renovated kitchen. Take everything to the elegant dining room off of the kitchen for a meal with friends and family.
There are four luxurious bedrooms, each with wonderful views of the surrounding forest. Both master bedroom includes a king size bed, and one of them includes a seating area. The third room has two queen beds adorned with handmade bedding. The fourth bedroom includes two twin beds.
The screened in porch is an excellent place to spend some downtime on the patio furniture. Even in cooler weather you can enjoy the space by lighting the fireplace. Curl up by the flat screen TV and enjoy the outdoors. For al fresco dining, bring a meal to the porch and dine at the table for 8 guests. The backyard also provides a relaxing oasis with a fire pit surrounded by Adirondack chairs providing the ideal evening spot for making S'mores. Relax in the hot tub after a day of golf, hiking, or shopping.
Surrounded by excellent whitewater rafting, mountain biking and hiking, and beautiful golf courses, Whiteside Mountain View provides stunning landscaping, luxury, and convenience in the thick of mountain living.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Asheville Regional Aiport (AVL); Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
1 hour by car.
Whiteside Mountain and private forest views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Old Edwards Inn and Spa -Spend the day on championship golf courses, at the spa, at the many dining options, or the boutique shopping.
- Whitewater Equestrian Center - Take a guided horseback trail ride and enjoy the true nature of the mountains.
- Dillsboro River Company - Enjoy a day of family-friendly whitewater rafting on the Tuckasegee River!
- Sapphire National Golf Club - Gold among the tranquility and beauty of the mountains at the only golf course in the Highlands.
Places of Interest
- Cashiers Farmers Market - Shop for seasonal and local produce, fresh mountain flowers, fresh baked good, and more in the heart of the mountains.
- Gorges State Park - One of the best places in the area to hike while exploring stunning waterfalls like Rainbow Falls and Turtleback Falls.
- Highlands North Carolina - Home to the mos beautiful waterfalls, mountains, and hiking in the area spend the day overlooking the amazing scenery, forests, and lakes.
- Whitewater Falls - Stunning falls close to home that offer a unique landscape.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet