Private Luxury Villa and Gardens
Nueva Andalucía, Spain
Private Luxury Villa and Gardens
Located in Puerto Banus, a posh and beautiful marina area, is this stunning home fit for parties both modest and large. As you enter the property, guests are taken to another world surrounded by lush palm trees, authentic Spanish architecture, and the serenity and privacy of having the entire villa and grounds to one’s self. Situated on a quiet, street, but near the excitement of the surrounding area this is the perfect home to experience all of what the Southern Spanish coast has to offer!
Enter to Indonesian-inspired design, modern décor, and a calming atmosphere both inside and out. The living room greets you with plenty of seating and custom-made wooden furnishings throughout the home. Relax on the plush sectional sofa and overlook the professionally landscaped backyard garden, outdoor dining area, and pristine swimming pool. Open the expansive glass doors and step out onto the balcony to enjoy your very own backyard oasis. The terrace offers ample dining space and a lounge area with a outdoor charcoal barbecue.
The modern kitchen offers everything you need to cook a meal from home. The bright cupboards complement the elegant granite countertops. The cooks of the family will enjoy the new appliances and all the counterspace to spread out and cook a meal together. The spacious eat-in kitchen table offers the perfect setting for smaller meals. When the entire family gathers to dine, take everything to the grand dining room through marble archways with abundant seating. This space flows into he living room, so everything is open and welcoming.
There are six bedrooms throughout the home each with their own centralized heating and cooling system. The master bedroom offers a king bed, 65’ flat screen TV, wardrobe, and en-suite bathroom with shower, jacuzzi, and double vanity. Guests in the master will also enjoy the direct access to the terrace with partial sea views.
There is another double bedroom that can also be converted into 4 single beds. This room includes a 40” television access to the terrace, and en-suite bathroom. The third double bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom and views of the gardens and mountains. The fourth bedroom includes double beds or 2-3 twin beds, en-suite bathroom and views of the garden. The last two bedrooms are located in the basement with plenty of natural light and en-suite bathrooms.
The basement also includes a sauna and shower room for 6-8 people. The multi-purpose room is also located here with a kid’s playroom, screening or disco room with a 75” Smart TV, music synced lights, and stocked bar area. This area is perfect for guests of all ages and for the entire family to come together and make memories.
There is plenty of space by the private swimming pool in the garden for lounging, which also makes it the idyllic place for entertaining poolside among the stunning garden. When venturing out, you are located near the waterfront for a day of sun, dining, and shopping. The Puerto Banus offers stunning waterfront views full of expensive yachts, gourmet dining, and celebrity sightings. Take day trips to nearby Marbella to explore old-world architecture, stunning beaches, and incredible water sports.
Experience the best of coastal living and a serene private neighborhood at this gorgeous Private Luxury Villa and Gardens!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5900 square feet
King, 2x Full, 2x Full, Full, Other, and Other
20 guests maximum
Malaga Airport (AGP)
40 minutes by car.
Partial sea views from first floor terrace
Activities of Interest
- Puerto Banus - Spend the day designer shopping at this posh celebrity visited marina with dining and bars.
- Fly Blue Gran Catamaran - Take a boat tour along the coast and enjoy the stops along the way.
- Cabopino Golf Marbella - Tee off at this professionally designed course withviews of the Mediterranean Sea and the surrounding pine forest.
- Toma & Coe Food Tour - Take a boutique tour or day trip! They create themed culture tours with laskings of local food and plenty of soul!
- Private Winery Visit and Tour of Ronda - Indulge your senses on a private, full-day tour to the famous wine region of Ronda Valley from Marbella.
Places of Interest
- Cabopino Beach - Enjoy this peaceful beach with few tourists, shallow waters, and a few waterfront bars.
- Senda Litoral Dunas de Artola - Stroll along this waterfront park and enjoy the weather, wildlife, and birds.
- Estepona - Enjoy this nearby resort town with gourmet dining and water sports.
- Sohail Castle - Built in 945 AD, this historic beauty now houses concerts and tours.
- 40"+ TV
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo