Charming Charleston Luxury
Charming Charleston Luxury
Nestled between towering live oak trees down a quiet and private driveway sits Charming Charleston Luxury offering southern charm and excellent amenities. Spend the afternoons poolside by the private pool with friends and family. Lounge beneath the sun or relax in the shade of the iconic oaks and palms. Just a short distance from downtown Charleston, guests can venture out for excellent dining, shopping, and sight seeing to their heart’s content.
Enter to an open and welcoming living space with plenty of comfortable furnishings. The home juxtaposes southern flare with modern touches. Take a seat on the couch and watch the flat screen television or enjoy the views of the backyard oasis.
Head over to the sunroom seating area surrounded by windows and natural sunlight. Enjoy the best of the south as you lookout over the gorgeous natural landscaping right from the comforts of home.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, sleek granite countertops, and everything you need to cook from home. With an open space, guests can keep the conversation going while the host cooks up the perfect dish. Enjoy it at the dining table while looking out over the property for the perfect backdrop.
There are four bedrooms in the home, perfect for larger families or a friend’s week. Each bedroom offers a queen bed, one of which offers two, and flat screen televisions. The master has an en-suite bathroom with shower and vanity.
While hanging out at home, guests can enjoy the pristine swimming pool that can be gated for full security. Grill out on the charcoal grill in the afternoons while enjoying the shady backyard and patio. When you want a day at the beach, Folly Beach is nearby offering a relaxing and beautiful atmosphere. Enjoy a day of surfing, paddleboarding, boating, and more.
The historic city of Charleston is known as the cultural capital of the south with historic landmarks, museums, churches, and its City Market. The Market was built in the 1790's and offers the best of the area’s history and stunning old architecture. Visit the French Quarter with its cobblestone streets and gas lit alleys, which is home to hundreds of works of art by various local and national artists.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing stay, a day at the beach, or a walk through the history and culture of this significant city, Charming Charleston Luxury offers the convenience, serenity, and luxury you need for the perfect stay.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
25 minutes by car
Beautiful pool in backyard. Large Oak Trees in front yard.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kiawah Island Golf Courses - Voted the #1 golf destination in the US by Travel & Leisure, enjoy 6 elite courses, 5 public courses, and 2 private, all with amazing views and challenging greens.
- James Island County Park - Spend the morning and afternoon biking in this serene park
- The Charleston Museum - Tour one of the oldest museums in the US, enjoy exhibits of historic artifacts, natural history, and art.
- Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour - This guided tour offers history on Charleston while you explore and enjoy its culinary delights.
- Charleston Harbor History Tour - This narrated tour offers views of historic sights, wildlife, old homes, and Civil War history along Charleston Harbor.
Places of Interest
- Folly Beach - Enjoy this peaceful and welcoming neighborhood with a beautiful beach, quaint shops, and dining.
- Historic Downtown Charleston - From the cobblestone streets, museums, old churches, and historical landmarks, there is always something to learn or enjoy among the old-world architecture.
- Historic Charleston City Market - Built in the 1790's, the market covers four blocks filled with architecturally-significant landmarks.
- The Battery - Standing since the Civil War, this defensive seawall now offers stunning sights of Charleston Harbor and Antebellum homes.
- Ellis Creek Fish Camp - Dine indoors or out at this local favorite with fresh caught seafood.