Modern Laguna Beach Coastline Villa
Laguna Beach, California
Modern Laguna Beach Coastline Villa
Situated upon seven miles of coastline among 30 beach coves, sits this luxury villa perfect for the whole family. Elevated enough for optimal views, Laguna Beach Coastline Villa offers the best beach stay imaginable with elegant indoor living spaces and expansive outdoor decks and overlooks. Completely safe for small children but offering ample entertainment spaces with ocean views from every room, the home is perfect for every generation.
Enter to a contemporary interior with sleek wood finishes, hardwood floors, an open-concept, and windows and glass doors everywhere. The main living room offer modern furnishings and a fireplace as the central focus of the room. Watch the waves roll in through the floor to ceiling windows as you relax on the sectional sofa after a long day at the beach.
The chef’s kitchen offers the latest appliances and amenities. Guests will enjoy the stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, and the fully equipped cabinets, perfect for cooking a meal at home. When everything is ready, enjoy it at the eat-in kitchen island or the formal dining table. The dining room is an exceptional feature of the home, surrounded by windows offering stunning views while you dine.
Sip on a cocktail while enjoying the outdoor seating upstairs and the small pool. The entire wall of the living room opens to allow for an indoor/outdoor seating and entertainment space. Downstairs, you will find additional seating areas, a fireplace, and a wet bar. Step outside through the sliding glass doors and enjoy a private viewing of the sunsets over the ocean.
There are three bedrooms, each offering more ocean views. The master boasts a king bed, fireplace, floor to ceiling windows, flat screen television, and en-suite bathroom. Enjoy a private entrance to the balcony for an up-close view of the property. The bathroom is adorned in lavish tiling, a spacious walk-in shower, and jacuzzi-style tub. The guest bedrooms offer a bunk bed and two twin beds. There is a fourth room that has been converted into a gym, so no need to worry about finding a place if a run on the beach is not on the agenda that day.
Laguna Beach is filled with incredible beaches, shopping, dining, and sightseeing. Right from home, you will see oceanfront views for miles. Imagine using the state of the art in-home gym while looking out over this incredible property, then stepping outside to hear the waves crash upon the shore.
With high-end living both inside and out and state of the art amenities, guests are sure to enjoy their stay, the home's unique features, and the beauty of Southern California.
***Please no pets allowed***
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4200 square feet, 391 square meters
King, Bunk, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport (SNA)
15 minutes by car.
Pacific Ocean views from every room!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
***Optional - Private chef for $50 per hour plus groceries. Personal trainer for $100 per hour for up to two guests.*** Massage Table in home (list of therapist available) Golf Kart rental (they drop off and pick up at property) ****$600 for 1 week.
Activities of Interest
- Disneyland - The original Walt Disney theme park where your dreams come true!
- Legoland - See your favorite creations come alive and take rides sure to please both kids and adults!
- San Diego Zoo - See your favorite animals at this famous non-profit zoo that was the pioneer in the concept of open-air, cageless exhibits that re-create natural animal habitats
- Top of the World - Spend the day biking or hiking with incredible views to truly enjoy the California coast.
- Sawdust Art Festival - Experience artwork by over 180 artists at the ever changing festival that also offers entertainment and outdoor cafes.
- Sunset Stand Up Paddle - Rent a standup paddelboard and take a yoga or fitness class.
Places of Interest
- Laguna Beach - Enjoy tide pools and a boardwalk leading to paths and gardens of Heisler Park.
- Downtown Laguna - Enjoy art galleries, coves and beaches.
- Los Angeles - Spend the day sightseeing, shopping, and exploring this famous city that is the center of the nation’s film and television industry.
- Pirate Tower - Walk along this incredibly beach with a rocky coastline and magnificent views.
- Laguna Art Museum - Enjoy the oldest cultural institute in the area celebrating California exhibits and artists!
Laguna Beach luxury
Beautiful home with great ocean views from every room. The home has top of line amenities in every category. Gena the owner is great to work with. This is our second stay and we plan to return.”
Despite 2020 being a challenging year, we had an amazing stay at this property. The hosts were incredibly hospitable and the house was by far one of the best exchanges we've experienced (and we've done over 30 exchanges over the last 8 years). I cannot thank Gena and Ian enough for sharing their lovely property on Thirdhome!”
Laguna Beach luxury home
We had a wonderful time staying in this magnificent luxurious home with incredible views from every room. The outdoor areas were fantastic and in the days of Covid leant to Easy social Distancing. The home was beautifully decorated so such a pleasure. Gena the home owner was wonderful to work with not a detail left out and easily reachable. Close to the heart of Laguna and the beaches! We can’t wait to return ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility