Ocean and Bay View Luxury Villa
Ocean and Bay View Luxury Villa
Retreat to this private and elegant Mediterranean escape in Corona del Mar! This incredible three-bedroom property offers the very best of Newport Beach’s Corona del Mar neighborhood. Nestled on a corner bluff, this 2800 square foot home is just a quick walk away to numerous gorgeous beaches, delicious dining options, and luxury shopping.
Split into four spacious levels, this unique property features a welcoming living space with fine wooden finishes. A massive flat screen television rests above the grand fireplace, perfect for a movie on a casual night in. The interior living room graciously opens up to a beautiful balcony, creating a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living and leading to 180-degree views. The balcony faces west, overlooking Newport Harbor, the Balboa Peninsula, the ocean, Catalina Island, and Begonia Park allowing for magnificent sunset vistas that your friends back home will envy.
Any aspiring chef will adore the gourmet kitchen, outfitted with high-end appliances and stocked with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal. The wooden finishes are deep in color and accompanied by ornamental iron fixtures that complete the regal look of the space.
When it’s time to drift off to sleep after a long day at the beach, the luxurious master is ready to pamper you endlessly. This lovely space features a king-sized bed, a private fireplace, and private bay view balcony, perfect for a nightcap as you enjoy the balmy ocean breeze before bed. The first guest room has a queen-sized bed and large flat screen television, and the final bedroom features another queen bed that sleeps two. Garage and driveway parking is available with outdoor camera for added security in a very safe area.
This majestic home is located on a bluff just a short walk away from the shores of Corona del Mar State Beach, Pirate’s Cove Beach, and Lookout Point, making it easy to spend a day surrounded by sun and surf with your family. It is a short walk over the Goldenrod footbridge to the quaint shops and restaurants of Corona del Mar village. All along the Pacific Coast Highway, you’ll find plenty of options for fine dining and luxury shopping.
The property's unique split levels provide each bedroom and living space with a level of privacy that makes this 2800 square foot property feel extra roomy. Despite being so close to so many things to do, its location is secluded at the end of a private road surrounded by several beautiful homes. Try your hand at a plethora of watersports, such as snorkeling, surfing, and kayaking! When the day winds to a close, your beautiful villa is so close to the action but feels a million miles away, offering complete serenity.
An elegant villa waits for you in sunny Corona del Mar!
Absolutely no smoking and no pets, please.
Townhome with 4 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport - SNA
15 minutes by car
Spectacular views of the bay, ocean and Catalina Island!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Orange County Museum of Art (10 minute drive) - Peruse through thousands of artworks in all sorts of mediums!
- Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve (15 minute drive) - This lovely coastal estuary is a popular spot for bird watching.
- Gondola Adventures (10 minute drive) - Take a romantic cruise with your significant other along Newport Harbor.
- Newport Landing Whale Watching (15 minute drive) - Get a look at these majestic, awe-inspiring creatures up close.
- The Wedge (20 minute drive) - The waves at the wedge are popular with surfers, body-surfers, boogie-boarders, and onlookers alike!
Places of Interest
- Crystal Cove State Park (10 minute drive) - Boasting beautiful and rugged seashore, this beach park offers a refreshing respite from the crowds.
- Newport Beach Fashion Island (7 minute drive) - Peruse through the upscale boutiques and local shops at this open-air shopping village.
- Newport Beach Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - Located in the Old Delaney's Seafood Market, this establishment offers up award-winning brews!
- Sherman Library and Gardens (4 minute drive) - These colorful gardens are perfect for a leisurely walk in the afternoon.
- Rothschild (4 minute drive) - Serving up Italian classics, you'll love the old-school vibe of this established eatery.
Great location with spectacular views! Close proximity to restaurants, shopping and many other beach towns along the coast. We highly recommend this villa and the area!”