Sicilian Coastline Villa
Sicilian Coastline Villa
Located on the northern Sicilian coast, this incredible villa offers a prime spot for views of the Mediterranean Sea throughout. The ideal home for large groups of friends and family, this modern villa has contemporary finishes and design among an old-world feel. High up hillside and overlooking the sea, those who stay at this stunning luxury home exchange will surely have the trip of a lifetime.
Enter to a cheerful and welcoming interior with plenty of natural sunlight, wooden beamed ceilings, and modern furnishings. Enjoy the seating area with a large couch, flat screen television, and sliding glass doors. Through these doors, you can step outside to the backyard where you will enjoy some of the most incredible views as well as the expansive patio.
The kitchen offers modern, stainless-steel appliances and plenty of room to prepare and cook a meal. Enjoy the views while preparing to take everything to the dining table. From here, you can open the doors and windows onto the terrace and let the breeze come through as you enjoy a meal with the Mediterranean Sea as your backdrop.
There is enough sleeping space for six guests throughout the home. All three bedrooms are located on the lower floor. Two of the bedrooms offer two full size beds, glass doors entrances to the backyard, and en-suite bathrooms. The first bathroom offers a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The third bedroom offers an opening to the gardens and a shower room.
The backyard patio is one of the best features of the home. Not only does it boast the best views around, but also the private swimming pool and lounge seating. Watch the sunset over the coastline upon the lounge chairs or as you are dining al fresco. During the day, enjoy the pool and conversation as you watch the waves roll in.
Filled with a plethora of historical, waterfront, and exciting activities, Cefalù offers a little bit of everything. Enjoy a boat tour and see the coast from a different perspective. Shop along old streets, and dine waterfront. Discover old cathedrals, caves, and lookout points.
For the trip of a lifetime, Sicilian Coastline Villa is the perfect place to spend your next luxury home exchange!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2000 square feet
2x Full, 2x Full, and Twin
6 guests maximum
Palermo Airport (PMO)
1 hour 20 minutes by car. 50 minutes by train.
Views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Activities of Interest
- Full Day Sail - Enjoy spending time along the coast and on the beautiful blue waters as you tour of the Cefalù coast.
- Fly in Tandem Paragliding - Accompanied by professional pilots, have an incredible experience flying over the Mediterranean Sea.
- Corso Ruggero - Stroll along the beautiful streets of this iconic shopping district.
- Cefalù Segway Tour - Visit the Church of Purgatory, the Duomo, Fisherman’s Gate, and more with an easy tour.
Places of Interest
- Cefalù Cathedral - One of nine structures included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, this incredible cathedral boasts old-world architecture and stunning surroundings.
- Museo Mandralisca - Explore precious works of art, archaeological collections, and more at this special museum.
- Porta Pescara - Enjoy this ancient escape with views of the beach off a busy street in downtown Cefalu.
- Lido Angeli Del Mare - Spend the day at this public beach on one of the best coastlines in the area.
- Pineta di Grotta Grattara - After a 15 minute walk, enjoy the views of the village and sea from this iconic cave.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo