Smoky Mountain Retreat
Smoky Mountain Retreat
***Please note, this is a one bedroom unit located beneath the house seen in pictures. All other photos are accurate to what guests should expect in regards to the unit itself and views from the unit.***
Situated in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains, this cozy home is just minutes from all the area’s excitement. Escape to fresh air as you explore the mountains, trails, and nearby fun. Just a short drive to Gatlinburg, the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Dollywood, and more, there is always something to do while staying at this charming luxury home exchange.
The living space greets you with a bright and open atmosphere. This recently updated room boasts comfortable furnishings, a 55” HDTV, fireplace, and entrance to the back patio through glass doors.
This living room and den combination also offers a desk area and all your favorite streaming services.
The kitchen offers brand new, full-size new appliances that include a full-size fridge, oven and stove, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee maker. It is stocked with cooking and serving utensils. Enjoy prepping a meal and eating it at the kitchen dining table after everything is ready.
The open studio bedroom offers a queen Tempurpedic bed, a large walk-in closet and a Roku 32” HDTV. The bathroom is equipped with a tub and shower combo with vanity and a washer/dryer stack built into one wall. The host offers spa-quality towels as well.
During the day, explore the Great Smoky National Park while hiking, biking, jogging and more through these incredible mountains. The perfect getaway year round, Sevierville offers proximity to amusement parks, whitewater rafting, mountainside dining, and more!
For your next luxury home exchange, Smoky Mountain Retreat is the perfect place for a couple's getaway!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
5 guests maximum
McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS); Nashville International Airport (BNA)
TYS - 45 minutes by car. BNA - 3 hours by car.
Views of the hardwood trees that surround the private deck.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ober Gatlinburg Skiing - Tennessee's number one ski resort, also perfect for snowboarders and tubing.
- River Rat Tubing - For an adrenaline rush, enjoy white water rafting, tubing, and more outdoor fun!
- Tanger Outlet - Peruse the shops for the day with plenty of options.
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show - Get dinner and a show at this down home theatre.
Places of Interest
- Dollywood - Enjoy a day of family fun at the theme park or water park!
- Great Smoky Mountain National Park - Located between Tennessee and North Carolina, this abundant land boasts stunning nature, forests, wildflowers, lookout points, and more.
- Pigeon Forge - Spend the day in this famous mountain town with dining, shopping, sightseeing, and family fun.
- Anakeesta Theme Park - Enjoy this outdoor park with zip lining, gondolas, and play areas.
- The Island Amusement Park - Explore the boutique shopping, mountain view dining, and family activities then grab some Old Smoky Moonshine.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet