The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort - One-Bedroom Villa
The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North - One-Bedroom Villa
***These are photos of a typical unit. Individual design and decor may vary.
This one-bedroom villa at the Westin Ka'anapali Resort Villas North is a premium property in paradise! This amazing residence offers an abundance of space for dining, entertaining, relaxing, and accommodating up to four guests comfortably. Situated on 750 square feet, you'll have more than enough space to enjoy this beautiful Westin resort.
Upon entering your villa, you will be greeted by a tranquil ocean view, which is further enhanced by a full and a step-out lanai. The furnished private lanai provides fantastic views for your morning coffee or nap after a long day of beach activities. Soothing interior décor helps guests feel welcome in the spacious living area, boasting tropical colors and high-end furnishings.
The kitchen features wood cabinetry and granite countertops and the dining area provides everything you need to serve up to four guests. The kitchen has dishes and utensils and a dishwasher that makes it easy to clean up. The villa includes a washer and dryer to keep your clothes looking great after a day at the beach.
A blissful night’s sleep is assured by a king-size Heavenly® Bed in the bedroom, with crisp sheets, plush blankets, and soft pillows. And you’ll feel energized once you’ve stepped into the pristine bathroom, featuring a whirlpool tub and granite vanities. Enjoy the glass-enclosed walk-in Heavenly® Shower, which is accompanied by upscale spa amenities.
Luxury amenities, designer decor, and peaceful ocean views combine to frame a truly outstanding experience for you, your family, and your guests in Maui!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 750 square feet, 70 square meters
4 guests maximum
OGG 45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Road to Hana (1 hour drive) - Drive the gorgeous, jungle-lined road from Paia to Hana!
- Pride of Maui Snorkeling Tour (35 minute drive) - Snorkel through the Molokini Crater!
- Air Maui (50 minute drive) - Experience the beauty of Maui from a bird's eye view!
- Ka'anapali Golf Course (5 minute drive) - Play a round of golf on this stunning coastal course.
- Haleakala National Park (1.5 hour drive) - Hike around the world's largest dormant volcano!
Places of Interest
- Makena State Park (1 hour drive) - Take in the fantastic views in this gorgeous state park, including a magnificent, dormant volcanic cinder cone!
- The Shops at Wailea (1 hour drive) - Maui's premier shopping and dining destination, home to more than 70 distinct boutiques, shops, restaurants and galleries.
- Whaler's Village (5 minute drive) - This beachside mall offers boutiques, restaurants, a whaling museum, and numerous opportunities for entertainment.
- Paia Fish Market (15 minute drive) - This casual restaurant features a nautical theme and delicious seafood plates.
- Front Street (10 minute drive) - Explore the multitude of shops and restaurants on Front Street!