HISTORIC BERKSHIRES APARTMENT CHARMER
HISTORIC BERKSHIRES APARTMENT CHARMER
Escape into the rich Americana Norman Rockwell picture-perfect history of the Berkshires within this charming historic Lee Village apartment. Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood street and just steps away from Main street, this fully renovated Victorian residence provides the perfect "home away from home" as you explore the region. This historic property has three stand-alone apartments, however THIRDHOME guests enjoy private access to the best of the three stand-alone apartments - this larger 1,000-sq ft residence is located on the 2nd floor (stairs walk-up required) with a private entrance.
The apartment provides a spacious and modern, yet cozy space, featuring 1-bedroom with a Queen-sized DreamCloud bed with a cashmere mattress, as well as a Queen pull-out bed couch. Relax and enjoy its open-floor plan with a lovely family room and turret sitting area as pictured complete with game table. The large dining room has a large table and seating for 6-8. The Kitchen is fully-equipped with peninsula seating for 3, beautiful quartz counters and all modern appliances. In addition, the apartment has its own private bathroom with double vanity sinks and a glass stand-up shower.
PLEASE NOTE: This residence/apartment does not have air conditioning but does have the 2 large ceiling fans and lots of large windows that open up for fresh air. However this regional location with its temperate climate is one where A/C is seldomly needed.
Guest members also have full access to the backyard, parking for 2 cars and the wraparound porch.
*** LOCAL ATTRACTIONS & REGIONAL INTERESTS ***
The Perfect Berkshires Getaway Location - sights and towns of interest include:
* The town of Lee Massachusetts is in one of the most scenic and culturally vibrant areas of the state
* The charming Main Street is loaded with shops and restaurants. Downtown Lee is listed in the National Register of Historic Places
* Berkshire County is famous for the arts - visit MOCA, The Norman Rockwell Museum, Edith Warton's Home and local art galleries
* Within close driving distance to the historic towns of Lenox, Stockbridge and Great Barrington, which makes it a perfect Berkshire Getaway
* Enjoy outdoor concerts and live performances at the famous Tanglewood music venue
* Adventuring out to Kennedy Park, October Mountain, Beartown Forest, and Beebe Forest for scenic hiking and epic mountain biking
* This is a mecca for Fly-fishing anglers, kayakers and canoeists all who come here to enjoy the rivers and local Lake
* For well-being enjoy a spa treatment at the world-famous Canyon Ranch or take a yoga class at Kripalu Yoga Center only 10 minutes away
* Culinary enthusiasts can be tempted with fine dining at some of the most coveted restaurants - Old Inn on the Green, Mill on The Floss, including with the wonderful 5-star resorts of Cranwell and Blantyre. Other local favorites include the lovely eateries in Lenox, Stockbridge and Great Barrington - all nearby.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
4 guests maximum
BDL - Bradley International (60-miles)
Quiet historic neighborhood 1-block from downtown Main Street
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Famous Farmers Market
- Surrounding picturesque region for hiking and exploration
Places of Interest
- Historic Downtown Village/Town of Lee
- National Registry of Historic Places Village-Town
- Classic USA Town - Shops & Historic Dining Venues
- Sandy Beach at Lake Laurel - for recreation
- Lee Library - the 1907 Carnegie Library in the Berkshires
- Charming cities of Lenox, Stockbridge and Great Barrington