Ka'anapali Beach Club - Two-Bedroom Oceanview Residence
Ka’anapali Beach Club – Two -Bedroom Oceanview Residence
***Please note that these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual design and décor may vary.
Experience unmatched comfort with the convenience of one of Maui’s best locations and resorts at the Ka’anapali Beach Club! Located on Maui’s western shore just minutes away from downtown Lahaina, you’ll love the luxury of your two-bedroom, 1400 square foot residence, featuring stunning views of the shimmering blue ocean in the distance.
Your personal oasis is beautifully appointed with high-end furnishings in the living room, sure to relax you when you’re spending a quiet night at home with your family. Enjoy the convenience of the partial kitchen, pristine and equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up simple and tasty meals. When the sun goes down, your private balcony is perfect for enjoying the colorful sunset before drifting off to sleep between the lavish sheets of your king-sized bed in the master bedroom. An additional private bedroom boasts a relaxing, comfortable setting complete with two twin/single beds. The living room offers a sofa bed with a plush Tempurpedic mattress.
Set amongst a lush landscape filled with cascading waterfalls, palm trees, and sweeping ocean views, the Ka’anapali Beach Club offers a serene, tropical atmosphere you won’t be able to get enough of. Spend your days lounging by the pool while you sip on a tropical cocktail before heading down to the beach to splash in the waves, watch for whales, or engage in any number of exciting water sports. You’ll love sipping on your morning coffee at the open-air café and enjoy a formal dinner later at the elegant restaurant. If you’re looking to stay in shape during your stay, there’s a wonderful fitness center on site. The dedicated concierge is there to assist you with planning adventures on the great island of Maui!
Outside of the resort, Maui offers even more adventure to discover, ringed by 120 miles of soft, sandy beaches that are acclaimed by many as some of the best in the world. Make sure you explore the area thoroughly, along with its signature golf courses, soaring mountain peaks, fascinating museums, and vibrant festivals. The heart of town is Front Street, where you’ll find delicious restaurants and plenty of nightly activity to keep you energized.
Let the luxury of this Ka’anapali Beach Club residence pamper you endlessly during your next island getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Kahului Airport - OGG
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Road to Hana (1 hour drive) - Drive the gorgeous, jungle-lined road from Paia to Hana!
- Pride of Maui Snorkeling Tour (35 minute drive) - Snorkel through the Molokini Crater!
- Air Maui (50 minute drive) - Experience the beauty of Maui from a bird's eye view!
- Ka'anapali Golf Course (10 minute drive) - Play a round of golf on this stunning coastal course.
- Haleakala National Park (1.5 hour drive) - Hike around the world's largest dormant volcano!
Places of Interest
- Makena State Park (1 hour drive) - Take in the fantastic views in this gorgeous state park, including a magnificent, dormant volcanic cinder cone!
- The Shops at Wailea (1 hour drive) - Maui's premier shopping and dining destination, home to more than 70 distinct boutiques, shops, restaurants and galleries.
- Whaler's Village (8 minute drive) - This beachside mall offers boutiques, restaurants, a whaling museum, and numerous opportunities for entertainment.
- Paia Fish Market (15 minute drive) - This casual restaurant features a nautical theme and delicious seafood plates.
- Front Street (15 minute drive) - Explore the multitude of shops and restaurants on Front Street!