Downtown Aspen Luxury
Downtown Aspen Luxury
Welcome to the peak of luxury in Aspen, Colorado. This luxurious and stunning ski town is known for its high-end storefronts and restaurants and some of the best ski terrain in the world. Hit the slopes in the winter or hike and explore the gorgeous mountainside in the warmer months. Regardless of which season you visit, Aspen will not disappoint!
Take a step inside this top-floor, 975 square-feet residence located in the heart of Aspen. Guests are welcomed with modern delights and plenty of natural light as they enter the living room. Ceiling windows and warm wooden floors provide a cozy yet bright atmosphere in the center of the home. Have a seat on the large, rustic leather couch and relax after a long day on the mountain!
If you don’t have a reservation at one of the many 5-star restaurants one evening, explore the kitchen at home instead! The thick, industrial countertops and chef’s stove will make any average cook feel like the top chef in town! The kitchen space also features brand new appliances, dark cabinets and unique light fixtures.
This residence includes 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for guests to enjoy as their own. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and the guest bedroom features a queen-sized bed. Each room is comfortably and tastefully decorated to any guest’s liking. Both bathrooms boast new tile and large shower spaces.
If you want to be close to the slopes but also within walking distance to town, this is your dream mountainside retreat! This residence is located next to Koch Park and only 2 blocks from Lift 1-A. Watch the Aspen gondola running as skiers descend from the slopes, take in the stunning stars at night, or see an occasional firework show all from your own balcony during your stay at Downtown Aspen Luxury!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 975 square feet, 91 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Aspen Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
10 minutes by car
Aspen Mountain Views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Maroon Bells - These twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery!
- Aspen Highlands - Visit the preferred ski area among Aspen locals for more than 50 years!
- Aspen Brewing Company - Offering a wide variety of beer, the Aspen Brewing Company's tap room encourages visitors to grab a pint, and drink in the views that surround them!
- Smuggler Mountain Trail - The gorgeous Smuggler Mountain Trail takes hikers through stunning scenery and exceptional views.
- Aspen Mountain Ski Area - Ski down the slopes of this amazing resort, just minutes away.
Places of Interest
- North Fork Trail - The gorgeous North Fork Trail takes hikers through a broad valley to Fryingpan Pass in the Mount Massive Wilderness, with exceptional views throughout the hike!
- Remède Aspen Luxury Spa at the St. Regis - Spa guests enjoy complimentary access to all Remède areas including a newly refreshed oxygen lounge, steam caves, cold plunges, hot tubs, fitness center, and Confluence waterfall.
- Glenwood Hot Springs - This famous hot spring has been a haven of family fun and relaxation for over a century.
- Element 47 - With a world-renowned wine program and top notch creative cuisine, this restaurant is a must for anyone visiting Aspen!
- Independence Pass - This mountain pass along the Continental Divide is the highest paved state highway in Colorado - make sure you go for a drive and delight in the scenic vistas!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet