Lake Villa by the Beach
Lake Villa by the Beach
Designed with an eclectic touch, this 3200 square foot beach cottage is perfect for a fun gathering with family and friends. The 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom villa is in an excellent location being just a short walk from the emerald-green water and wide white sand. The amenities are terrific varying from a tennis facility, beautiful garden walkways, 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, and covered parking.
The spacious layout is filled with bright colors, beachy décor, and comfort for everyone. Every bedroom provides a restful space to unwind after a day in the sun on the Florida coast. The 20-foot ceiling and spunky tile floor in the living room give this villa a lively atmosphere. A well-equipped kitchen with a bar that overlooks the living area, makes whipping up a tasty meal entertaining. Take a glass of wine and kick back on the large wraparound porch that gives you spectacular views of lakes and sunsets.
Perfect for a vacation getaway!
You May Also Be Interested in
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Pensacola or Destin
Destin, 20 minutes; Pesacola 1 hour
View is facing west on a small lake. Beautiful sunsets. Extra queen size bed in large upstairs bedroom. 5 minute walk to beach.
Activities of Interest
- outlet shopping center within 1 mile
- hundreds of restuarants
- all types of beach and water activities
- walking through beautiful manicured grounds with fountains
Places of Interest
- Miramar Beach- Beautiful beach only 200 yards away with eclectric shops, restaurants and more nearby!
- Silver Sands Premium Outlet- come be impressed by this huge outlet store featuring 110 designer and name brand stores
- Baytowne Golf Club- spend a day golfing on this beautiful course with friends or family... there are multiple golf courses in the area
- The Village of Baytowne Wharf- this area has it all! Nightlife, fine dining, boutiques, and outdoor music and events will keep you busy!
Pat N.January 2021
We truly enjoyed our stay at the Lake Villa. The Villa was roomy, well appointed, and tastefully decorated. We enjoyed evenings on the large porch with beautiful moonrise over the lake. Miramar Beach was steps away and was just stunning with its wide expanse of white sand. Loads of good restaurants minutes away. Would certainly like to return. Hosts were lovely and accommodating.”
Jennifer G.December 2018
This condo was incredibly accommodating for our family of 8 for Christmas 2018. Steps from the sand and a heated pool with a hot tub made for all the access we were looking for with our beach Christmas! Plenty of food and entertainment minutes away, worked with a local company to have a bonfire on the beach for Christmas Eve, and went deep sea fishing the day after Christmas. Highly recommend this awesome spot!”
Michael P.December 2015
We loved our stay at Hidden Dunes Villa 49. Lots of room, walk to beach, and beautiful tropical grounds!”