Villa Galeria Verde
With 26 Blue-Flag beaches, the island of Mallorca has the best beaches in Europe and is home to stunning seaside spots an easy drive from your Villa Galeria Verde, situated in the north of the island, in the small and tranquil village of Betlem.
Facing the Mediterranean sea and at the foot of the steepest slope of the Parc Natural de la Península de Llevant, Villa Galeria Verde is a beautiful property located on a plot of 2900 square feet (260 m²) boasting a spacious roof terrace with tastefully selected lounge furniture, the ideal place for a hearty breakfast and for the sunset tops off the wonderful atmosphere. Let yourself be enchanted by the unspoiled view of the sea and the surrounding coastal landscape from the outdoor jacuzzi for those moments of relaxed pampering. A level below, you'll find comfy daybeds complete with parasols on a second roof terrace. The lower terrace is connected to the garden, which exhibits a minimalist design. Swim towards the horizon and plunge into the endless blue waters; for a moment the pool seems to become one with the sea! There are also comfy sun-loungers at your disposal; an outdoor shower and a dining table with four chairs and an alfresco barbecue.
The relaxed luxury of this extraordinary property continues into its interior. This stylish villa with 1700 square feet (161 m²) of living space offers a surprising amount of elegance, which, together with a touch of extravagance, culminates in a very individual character. The colorful design of the indoor furnishing is striking, and emphasizes a unique living experience way out of the ordinary. The large dining table overlooking the pool has space for up to 8 people. A series of giant sofas is perfect for relaxing; the large flat-screen TV is harmonically combined with the design of the room. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with modern, high-quality electronic devices. The large island complete with a breakfast bar is a real eye-catcher. It's great for cooking, chatting and enjoying a little glass of wine together!
In addition, the ground floor contains 2 bedrooms, each with a modern design and large divan beds. One of the 2 bedrooms has floor-length windows; the second has an extra table with 2 chairs. The elegant bathroom has two separate washbasins, large mirrors and a level-access shower. On the upper floor is where you will find the spacious suite flooded by light and with direct access onto the roof terrace. The round bed and seamless access to the large daylight bathroom with a walk-in shower and rainshower underline the luxurious character of the villa. All of the bedrooms as well as the living area have air-conditioning, perfect for keeping cool and comfortable in the summer months.
With its beautiful golden-sand surf beach and an array of water sports, the little resort has a relaxed yet engaging character and is the ideal location to discover the beauty of the island. About 40 minutes drive from your property, Alcudia is one of the most fascinating landscapes on the island, offers a journey of new experiences to discover and enjoy 365 days a year within a peninsula with prehistoric, Roman, Arab and medieval vestiges. Along with the Bay of Alcudia lies the small seaside resort of Son Serra de Marina, featuring the hills of Llevant Natural Park in the background. The golf lovers will be welcome to Capdepera Golf, a very special golf course within the national park, where the aim is to provide peace and tranquility and a relaxed golf experience.
Pollença is probably the town with the strongest personality on the island, and you will appreciate the attractive narrow streets and the impressive main square, lined with cafés, restaurants and bars, the same way the artists, writers and musicians discovered the inspiring beauty of the area in the early part of the last century did. Entering the heart of Mallorca is like landing on a different island where calm and silence reign. The “Serra de Tramontana”, the charming small villages, the cobbled streets, the stone houses… Let yourself fall in love with the culture, the gastronomy, the landscapes and the traditions of the inland part of Mallorca.
Known for its pearl manufacturing, for its highly relevant industry and for being Rafa Nadal’s hometown, a world famous tennis player, Manacor is of great importance to the island. Stroll around the city center, pass through the square Plaza del Rector Rubí, and admire the Palace tower, where the kings of Mallorca used to live in a temporary basis. Then visit the Majorica Pearls Factory to discover the secrets of the unique and delicate production of the opaline crystal. A short drive away from the city, you will enjoy the small tourist town of Porto Cristo, a beautiful natural harbor, with a superb beach and a welcoming promenade that will motivate you to walk and relax.
45 minutes apart from each other, Manacor is second to Palma, where La Sea, the Cathedral of the city, dominates the bay of Palma and is an icon of the island’s historical and cultural heritage. Wander the narrow cobbled streets of Palma’s casco Antiguo, and admire its elegant archways, grand historic Palacios, medieval churches and charming squares and head to the original Turkish Baths, which give an idea of the relaxing, cleansing regime that the Moors enjoyed during their occupation of the island.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Palma de Mallorca Airport
About an hour driving
Pool and sea views in Betlem
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Vins Miquel Gelabert is a family winery of very limited production situated in Manacor
- The Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience is the first and only Rafa Nadal trophy exhibition, which includes the highlights of his sports career.
- Hammam Al Andalus, situated in Palma de Mallorca, you will feel the water journey, massages, rituals and experiences which will connect you to your inner Nature.
- Tirolinas Go! Mallorca, enjoy one of the newest and best thematic parks in Mallorca, a different and attractive tree top adventure in the forest!
- Palma Aquarium,a wonderful marine park with more than 8.000 animals and 700 different species in Palma de Mallorca.
- Aqualand El Arenal, a large amusement park with a mix of high-speed water slides, kids' splash pools & calm raft rides.
- Marineland Mallorca, spend the day among dolphins, sharks, turtles, fish, flamingos and many other animals!
- Tramuntana Mountains are very popular among hikers and cyclists. Costal walks such as the Cap de Formentor are a must!
- Golf course Capdepera Golf, a very special golf course in Mallorca's East where the aim is to provide peace and tranquility and a relaxed golf experience.
Places of Interest
- Alcudia, located in the far northwest of Mallorca, it is one of the most fascinating landscapes on the island
- Son Serra de Marina, is a quite small seaside resort in North Mallorca that covers a 3 miles (5km) stretch of coast, which is also perfect for wind surfing and kite surfing
- Port de Pollensa, a town in the north of Mallorca that offers lots to see & do, beaches, excellent opportunities for water sports, enchanting surrounding areas, and great restaurants.
- Palma de Mallorca, the capital of the island is a beautiful city to stroll around under the lime trees and contemplate its wonderful architecture, visit its museums, savor the gastronomy of the area and go shopping. Perfect for a day trip!
- Manacor, the second largest city in Mallorca is famous for its pearl manufacturing, its highly relevant industry and for being Rafa Nadal’s hometown
- Drach Caves, located in the town of Porto Cristo, these caves are undoubtedly some of the most remarkable ones on the island.
- Sant Salvador Sanctuary, standing as an iconic building in Artá, it is located on a small hill overlooking the entire village
- Monastery of Santa Maria de Bellpuig, a gothic style church is typical from the Catalan resettlement period