Located in the most exclusive residential area of Acapulco, Club Residencial Las Brisas, and enjoying the best views in all of Acapulco, Villa Jade is a world apart in terms of luxury, security, and service. At Villa Jade, guests will enjoy all the amenities of a 5-star boutique hotel in the comfort of their Villa.
With an indoor area of 8,395 square feet (780 m2) and 12,916 square feet (1,200 m2) outdoors, Villa Jade provides its guests with the main living space that extends around the property offering its visitors spectacular views of the splendid sunset of the Acapulco bay.
Upon entering this magnificent Villa, guests will immediately feel a sense of well-being, luxury, relaxation, and tranquility. The property has seven bedrooms designed to offer comfort to its guests in a relaxed and sophisticated environment. Each of the bedrooms is equipped with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, closets, furniture, and ceiling fans. Two bedrooms are equipped with king-size beds, four bedrooms with two double beds, and a bedroom with two single beds. Some rooms offer direct access to your private balcony overlooking the sea, where you can watch the sunset with a refreshing cocktail in hand.
With spacious and bright spaces, the property invites its guests to enjoy its large living room, several dining rooms, open and covered terraces, library or living room equipped with cable service and 80-inch Smart TV, garden, swimming pool, veranda. The different spaces and environments make Villa Jade the ideal place to enjoy a magnificent stay.
Convenience and comfort are distinctive of Villa Jade; our goal is for our guests to enjoy their stay to the fullest potential; thus, this property offers full staff service. Our concierge, butler, chef, waiter, and other service personnel will assist you at all times to ensure that your stay is a truly unforgettable experience. From sophisticated dishes to comfort food, our international chef will offer you a personalized menu to choose from.
Guests may have a hard time leaving their personal piece of paradise, but be sure to venture out and experience the magic of Acapulco. The calm waters of the bay are perfect for swimming and enjoying a wide range of water sports. Acapulco is also a historic city, from the San Diego Fort (El Fuerte de San Diego) and the Diego Rivera Mural to the Zócalo. Take a trip to Coyuca Lagoon (also featured in movies like Rambo and Tarzan) and watch baby turtles return to the ocean at Vallarino Turtle Camp. When the sun goes down, enjoy a gourmet meal while watching intrepid divers from La Quebrada that plunge into the Pacific, or enjoy some delicious tacos and a cold beer.
Condo with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 8395 square feet, 780 square meters
King, King, 2x Full, 2x Full, 2x Full, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
About 20 minutes driving
Amazing ocean view over the Bay of Acapulco!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The staff includes a butler, chef, waiter, and housekeeping service, which comes with a mandatory fee of USD 300 per day. This includes staff and staff meals. This fee does not include the staff gratuity. Customary gratuities to staff are USD 50 per week / per staff person.
• Daily housecleaning
• 3 meals a day, snacks on request and beverage service (from 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM)
The property's personal chef will set up a menu with the guests before they arrive. Food and beverages for guests are not included. The grocery shopping list will be pre-purchased for our guests before their arrival. Guest must pay the cost of the grocery invoice upon arrival and at the end of their stay.
Services available upon request with varying fees*
• Airport pick up and drop off
• In house spa services
• Baby sitter, nanny, or chauffeur services.
• Night waiter or bartender
Activities of Interest
- Tour by Van (10 min drive) - Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the city, perfectly catered to your needs and desires.
- Princess Mundo Imperial Golf Course (15 min drive) - With two distinctive and beautifully landscaped nines, this course will challenge golfers of all abilities.
- Sup Aca (15 min drive) - Tour the gorgeous waters of Acapulco by kayak or paddle board.
- Acapulco Scuba Center (25 minute drive) - Dive deep in the waters of Acapulco with an experienced and friendly group of guides.
Places of Interest
- Zibu (5 min drive) - Overlooking the beautiful Bay of Puerto Marqués fuses Asian and Mexican flavors together for a delicious combination.
- Capilla de la Paz (7 min drive) - Located on a hillside 1,200 feet above sea level, this contemporary chapel is recognized by its 130-foot cross.
- Punta Diamante (15 min drive) - Punta Diamante is one of the best places to enjoy the beach in all of Mexico!
- Tres Palos Lagoon (20 min drive) - This fresh water lagoon is great for viewing wildlife and engaging in water sports.
- Museo Histórico de Acapulco (20 min drive) - This 18th-century Spanish fortress turned museum is a site for festive gatherings.
- La Quedabra (25 min drive) - Get your thrills at this rocky cliff face, towering over the sea, and offering excitement as locals dive off the top into the water.
- Mural Diego Rivera (25 min drive) - Created in 1956 and located on the side of a house, this mural is one of the city's most important cultural artefacts.