Located in the most exclusive residential area of Acapulco, Club Residencial Las Brisas, and enjoying the best views in all of Acapulco, Villa Jade is a world apart in terms of luxury, security, and service. At Villa Jade, guests will enjoy all the amenities of a 5-star complex in the comfort of your own villa.
With 8,395 sq. ft. (780m2) of indoor and 12916 sq. ft. (1,200m2) of outdoor living spaces, Villa Jade benefits from a main living space that extends to the terrace, which offers direct access to the garden with a traditional fountain, offering seclusion and freshness on hot days. The al fresco dining right by the private pool deck, which you can enjoy from the comfort of a lounge chair or from the refreshing waters of the swimming pool, provide guests shining views of Acapulco Bay.
Entering the magnificent Villa, guests will immediately feel the meaning of the name of the property, which is symbol of harmony and nourishment. With airy and luminous spaces, the property offers a large living room featuring a pristine sofa, four dining areas, roofed terraces, as well as the different spaces and atmospheres. Apart from cooking, the stylish kitchen can serve as a place to gather around while entertaining your loved ones and the modern appliances that will ensure each meal is cooked to perfection.
On the other side of the main living area is a corridor leading to the bedrooms. This full-service property offers guests the feeling of maximum luxury, with a dedicated butler and maid service to ensure that your stay at Villa Jade is a truly unforgettable experience. Each of the 7 bedrooms is designed to offer comfort and sophistication in equal measure, with a capacity for 14 people. Guests will love the traditional colored ambiance of each room that all include en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, closets, and ceiling fans. Two bedrooms are furnished with king-sized beds, five with full-sized beds, and one with 2 twin beds. Some of which even offer direct access to their now balcony with ocean view where you can take in the sunset with a cocktail in hand.
Guests may find it hard to leave your personal slice of paradise, but make sure you venture out and experience the magic of Acapulco. The calm waters of the bay are perfect for swimming and for enjoying a wide range of water sports, have your own adventure with a horseback ride on the beach or a deep dive into coral reefs to discover marine worlds at La Roqueta Island. Following the bay, guests will access the picturesque La Capilla de la Paz (The Chapel of Peace) and its peaceful garden, which both overlook the bay of Acapulco.
Lying on a narrow strip of land between the bay and the steeply rising mountains, Acapulco is also an historic city, from the Fort of San Diego (El Fuerte de San Diego) and the Mural Diego Rivera to the Zocalo, the central plaza that’s the beating heart of Acapulco. Guests wishing to tear themselves away from the coast will have the chance to experience Acapulco’s wildlife and natural habitats. Take a trip to the Coyuca Lagoon, also featured in movie such as Rambo and Tarzan) and watch baby turtles scurry back to the ocean at Vallarino Turtle Camp.
When the sun goes down, take in a gourmet meal as you watch the fearless La Quebrada Cliff Divers plunging into the Pacific, or feast on tacos and sip cold beer.
Condo with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 8395 square feet, 780 square meters
King, King, 2x Full, 2x Full, 2x Twin, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
About 20 minutes driving
Amazing ocean view over the Bay of Acapulco!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Chamber maid and butler services, as well as pre purchase of food available upon request and at additional cost.
Activities of Interest
- Tour by Van (10 min drive) - Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the city, perfectly catered to your needs and desires.
- Princess Mundo Imperial Golf Course (15 min drive) - With two distinctive and beautifully landscaped nines, this course will challenge golfers of all abilities.
- Sup Aca (15 min drive) - Tour the gorgeous waters of Acapulco by kayak or paddle board.
- Acapulco Scuba Center (25 minute drive) - Dive deep in the waters of Acapulco with an experienced and friendly group of guides.
Places of Interest
- Zibu (5 min drive) - Overlooking the beautiful Bay of Puerto Marqués fuses Asian and Mexican flavors together for a delicious combination.
- Capilla de la Paz (7 min drive) - Located on a hillside 1,200 feet above sea level, this contemporary chapel is recognized by its 130-foot cross.
- Punta Diamante (15 min drive) - Punta Diamante is one of the best places to enjoy the beach in all of Mexico!
- Tres Palos Lagoon (20 min drive) - This fresh water lagoon is great for viewing wildlife and engaging in water sports.
- Museo Histórico de Acapulco (20 min drive) - This 18th-century Spanish fortress turned museum is a site for festive gatherings.
- La Quedabra (25 min drive) - Get your thrills at this rocky cliff face, towering over the sea, and offering excitement as locals dive off the top into the water.
- Mural Diego Rivera (25 min drive) - Created in 1956 and located on the side of a house, this mural is one of the city's most important cultural artefacts.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet