Mexican beach house La Mina
Nestled in a bay facing the beautiful white sandy beach after which the property is named, La Mina is a traditional Mexican beach house truly connected with the elements. This Mexican getaway is just a few paces away from waves and overlooks the coastal landscape of the Pacific Ocean, and is a mesmerizing retreat that effortlessly becomes one with the world around it!
Sitting on a lush green and rocky lot on the coastline, the house invites indoors both the freshness of nature and rugged appeal of the scenery outside with eloquent ease. As a thousand plants surround the property, guests will be able to enjoy the spacious and bright living areas, the necessary privacy and an environment that offers you several ways to enjoy your stay.
The strong connection with the coast continues in the pool area with the infinity pool offering magical views of the Ocean, where you can relax in perfect harmony with the surroundings! From sunrise to sundown, guests will be able to stretch out in the ample pool or enjoy shade on the poolside with a cocktail. With comfort in mind, casting its magic spell over the beautiful patio, comfortable lounge, breathtaking terrace, and refreshing dipping pools, guests will find everything they can imagine to fully enjoy a pleasant stay at La Mina beach house.
Set on a plot of 2,5 acres (1 hectare), the house is filled with bright whites, handcrafted furniture and little pops of color. The open living area, kitchen and dining feel like a covered deck and become one with the outside even as one enjoys the sights and sounds of the ocean from both the living and private areas of the house. Truly linked to its prehispanic roots, your Mexican beach house La Mina boasts a ‘temazcal’, an ancient Mexican sweat house also known as ‘the house of healing’.
Each of the 5 bedrooms is featured with a king size bed and is designed to offer comfort and tradition in equal measure, with a capacity for 10 guests plus 2 children. Guests will love the traditional colored ambiance of each room that all include en-suite bathrooms, closets, and ceiling fans. Some of which even offer direct access to their now balcony with ocean view where you can take in the sunset with a cocktail in hand.
The front sheltered beach that is perfect for families, and crystalline blue and calm waters are ideal for practicing snorkeling or enjoying a day onboard a boat. Near enjoyable natural hiking trails, surfing, access to the natural lagoon, as well as several on-site amenities, your Mexican beach house La Mina is the ideal place for luxury and convenience.
When venturing out, enjoy the Pacific coast in Mazunte with whale watching, turtle conservation, and incredible beaches. San Agustinillo is the next village and small fishing hub and offers stunning beaches and waterfront activities.
For the utmost service, tranquility, and adventure, your traditional beach house La Mina is the ideal getaway for all who come to experience its uniqueness.
***To ensure greater security, the property has 24-hour surveillance through CCTV set in 5 different spots within the property***
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 107640 square feet, 10001 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Huatulco Airport / Puerto Escondido AIport
Huatulco Airport (45 mins drive) / Puerto Escondido (About 1 hour and a half drive)
Enjoy stunning views of the beach and the Pacific Ocean!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Whale, dolphin, crocodile watching - Enjoy 280 square km of the best watching space in this perfect zone during the migrating season.
- Mazunte Beach - Spend the morning snorkeling at this idyllic beach, or take surf lessons as catch a wave.
- Living Museum of the Sea Turtles - Take a tour of this conservation area and aquarium that specializes in helping different species in addition to research.
- Rock climbing - With many natural formations, rent gear and enjoy a day of climbing among the tropical outdoors and unique terrain.
- The Parotas Golf Club Huatulco (1 hour drive) - This premier golf course at Las Parotas is an 18 hole is more than just a golf course, it’s a slice of Mother Nature!
Places of Interest
- Ventanilla Beach - A small seaside village with beautiful beachfront and space to enjoy the sandy shores.
- San Agustin - Enjoy waterfront dining, nightlife, and entertainment in this vibrant village.
- Café Royal Restaurant – Bar – Café - Built in 1528, this establishment gives an old-world feel with excellent cuisine and drinks.