Marriott MountainSide Resort
Adventure out to Park City, Utah, to encounter a winter wonderland and as much magic off-mountain as there is on! A favorite year-round destination filled with a plethora of family-friendly activities, it is famous for its Utah Olympic Park showcasing a 500-ft vertical drop, and "The Comet" bobsled ride which is one of the longest slides in the world with a 3000-ft fast and furious gliding experience; and of course, its stellar skiing and snowboarding runs; not to leave out its 400+ miles of maintained trails for mountain biking and hiking, and its Sundance Film Festival. Along with its posh neighboring community of Deer Valley, it plays host to numerous musical and arts events, while providing visitors a playground for all that Mother Nature delivers - ranging from fly fishing, mountain biking, horseback riding, river rafting, zip-lining, golfing and hot-air ballooning. Additional memorable experiences are the Hogle Zoo, Clark's Planetarium and historic Main Street for shopping and dining at its local best.
Situated downtown with ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes, dwell within Park City's Mountainside community found within the Marriott Resort & Villa Residences. Marvel at the majestic mountain views and relax in the heated outdoor pool, energize at the fitness center in between mastering the slopes, or perhaps catch a movie at the onsite theater. Unwind in this lovely 1-bedroom Villa Residence with 950-sq ft of stylish interior space and upscale decor, that features plush bedding and comfortable furnishings throughout. Each residence features a fully-equipped Kitchen, a Living Room with fireplace, and a nice Dining Room for gathering at meal times. Enjoy beautiful bedrooms with private bathrooms that showcase oversized soaking tubs and King Size beds with remarkable mountain landscape vistas.
Guests can enjoy onsite BBQ grills and picnic areas, along with a Sundry-convenience store for snacks and freshly-brewed Starbucks coffee; in addition there is an onsite Fitness Center open 24-hrs/7 days a week with cardiovascular equipment, free weights and fitness classes, along with a heated outdoor pool.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 950 square feet, 89 square meters
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
40 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Mountain Resort - Hit the slopes and trails on 7,300 acres, for some incredible skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and more outdoor fun!
- Deer Valley Resort - Rated the number one ski resort in North America by the readers of SKI Magazine.
- Alpine Coaster - Perfect for summer fun, enjoy this easy coaster among the pine trees then enjoy a winding 3,000 foot slide down the mountain.
- Park City Golf Club - Golf among the mountains and pine trees on this 18-hole course with lessons and pro shop.
Places of Interest
- Main Street - Stroll through the many shops, pop into a museum, or grab a delicious bite to eat.
- Kimball Art Center - Explore a multitude of exhibits that are chosen with care and offer a fresh perspective to the art community.
- Park City Museum - Wonderful exhibits to promote and celebrate the past, present, and future of Park City.
- No Name Saloon - Park City's oldest and most popular bar.
- Egyptian Theatre - Enjoy Broadway favorites and concerts, some shows offer local casts.