Situated in the heart of the Lazio region, Villa Bianchi is the ideal base an hour away from Italy’s capital city, Rome, short drive from the port of Ponza, and the various islands lying in the Tyrrhenian Sea, famous for its splendid beaches including Chiaia di Luna, the Frantone beaches and many other magnificent coves.
Enveloped in spectacular exotic outdoor spaces and gloriously lush lawns that are idyllic extensions of the traditional indoors, Villa Bianchi is set between the tennis court and the swimming pool. Totally fenced and equipped with security systems, the property ensures optimal safety and maximum seclusion. With a residential tennis / basketball court and a bocce bowl pitch, the gated community creates a very suitable environment to facilitate social gatherings!
This charming Villa was designed to capture the best of what the area can offer. The villa’s exterior shows off a community swimming pool immersed in the manicured gardens, a BBQ unit for delicious al fresco meals, and sun-loungers waiting for you to recline on!
Set over two levels, the pet-friendly Villa allows a flow between the interior and exterior spaces and features on the ground floor a large and airy living room with a wood-burning fireplace that will add to your enjoyment, in a warm and comfortable space in this beautiful landscape in the true winter atmosphere.
The adjacent fully equipped kitchen boasts a table for up to 6 guests where to enjoy an Italian coffee for breakfast, and offers a cosy space to enjoy your meals that leads to the wrap-around balcony with amazing views of the outdoors and the swimming pool!
Having 4 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, Villa Bianchi can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests, and provides the perfect accommodation for families or smaller groups of friends looking for an exclusive stay in Italy. Exuding comfort and cosiness, this property is complete with a wonderful hot tub to enjoy after a long day visiting the region!
Enjoy your Italian getaway by staying at Villa Bianchi, where it is possible to indulge in pampering luxury combined with fun trying adventurous watersport activities, exploring the multiple islands off the coats, the medieval villages and the capital city, Rome.
Among the oldest protected natural parks in Italy, the Circeo National Park includes a huge variety of beautiful natural habitats and offers a fantastic array of attractions including a bird-spotting area, a well-maintained Botanical Garden and the Villa Fogliano which was constructed in the 19th century.
A short 30 minute drive will make you travel back in time and lead you to Sermoneta, one of the best-preserved Medieval villages in Italy that served as the set for more than 80 movies. This jewel of Italy still preserves its immense historical, artistic and cultural heritage, with its tortuous and picturesque streets, intriguing monuments and an overall calm.
Just an hour from the magnificent Eternal City, Villa Profumo is a perfect base from which you can reach all of Rome’s iconic sights - the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum and St Peter's Basilica, to name but three. Live La Dolce Vita (“the sweet life”) in Rome’s center as you explore stunning squares and storied streets. But don't miss out on some of the city's lesser-known gems, such as the verdant and atmospheric ‘cimitero acattolico’, the 'grotesque' church of Santa Maria della Concezione, and the Roman villas at Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini. When temperatures are starting to drop, head to the institutional Otaleg and indulge in the best ‘gelato’ in Rome, made fresh daily in-house with natural ingredients!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3767 square feet, 350 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Fiumicino Airport / Ciampino Airport
About an hour drive from any of Fiumicino or Ciampino Airports
Enjoy views of the exclusive tropical garden!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Miami Beach Acquapark (15 minute drive)
- Palmarola & Ponza islands tour - Appreciate a tour around these amazing islands including stops for swimming in the spectacular sea!
- Redentore Trail (2 hour drive) - Locally known also as “Path of the Statue”, this best know trail in the Aurunci Mountains will lead you to a large cast-iron statue of Christ.
- Ponza Diving Center - Offering great diving in clear blue waters with lots of beautiful sights, you’ll enjoy the spectacular caves, swim-throughs, and rock formations.
- Punta di Capo Bianco - Take a tour of the Punta Di Capo Bianco, Italy and relax at the beach.
Places of Interest
- Parco Nazionale del Circeo & Lake of Fogliano (20 minute drive) - Presents a fantastic array of attractions including a bird-spotting area, a well-maintained Botanical Garden and the Villa Fogliano which was constructed in the 19th century.
- Piana delle Orme Museum (20 minute drive) - With pavilions devoted to the display of military vehicles from the Second World War, this museum is an great heritage to how Italy became involved in the war.
- Sermoneta (30 minute drive) - Sermoneta is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful villages in Lazio, a timeless village wrapped in a unique and suggestive atmosphere.
- Castello Caetani (30 minute drive) - Dominating the medieval village of Sermoneta, the impressive structure dates back to the 13th century.
- Nettuno (30 minute drive) - Packed full of charming fishing and sailing boats, this small coastal town is an interesting and beautiful place to visit.
- Giardino di Ninfa (30 minute drive) - Wander through gardens steeped in history and explore the remains of Ninfa, a city thought to be founded in the first century of the Roman republic.
- Santuario della Santissima Trinita (40 minute drive) - Get into nature at this natural sea grotto and climb or rappel down to the base of the cliffs while enjoying views of the surrounding beaches!
- Rome (1 hour drive) - One of the most-visited cities in the world that has a seemingly endless array of iconic landmarks and historical attractions.
- Temple of Jupiter Anxur (1 hour drive) - This Roman temple built on a hill some 745 ft. (227m) tall, offers impressive views of the nearby town and the Mediterranean sea.