Located in the countryside of the State of Sao Paulo, Sitio Samba is a traditional colonial farmhouse just one hour away from the urban center of Campinas.
A peaceful place to stay in the Brazilian countryside, where guests can enjoy modern features with old elements: a scenario that will make you travel back in time.
Sitio Samba sits in a plot of 5.4 Hectares, surrounded by forests and natural beauty. This sophisticated and unique refuge was recently fully restored and can accommodate up to 10 guests in 2 en-suite bedrooms, 2 double rooms, and another 2 bedrooms, with respectively 2 and 3 beds.
Indoors, the large dining room is linked to the living room, modern gourmet kitchen, and an old fireplace. There is plenty of space for families and groups!
The huge veranda is a welcoming and fresh place to spend days and evenings with friends and family. The outdoors of this property offers innumerous possibilities. There is a field where guests can play the favorite sport of Brazilians: soccer. Also, a tennis court, children’s playground.
For those who are looking for relaxation, there is a large outdoor pool, sauna, and jacuzzi.
On thousands of square feet of land, the property contains also a vegetable garden, bodies of water, a chapel, and an extensive area for animals.
During their stays in Sitio Samba, guests can enjoy pure nature and experience botanical diversity in this unique example of Brazilian rural architecture.
With an excellent location between the city of São Paulo and Campinas, this property is ideal to enjoy a wonderful stay, and provides guests with a large selection of outdoor activities, with several trails and hikes including visits to the local grape plantations and wine tours.
In about two hours by car, guests will be able to reach São Paulo. Surrounded by rivers that fan out into the interior, the largest city in South America is a unique place to visit and has no shortage of amazing cultural sites, city vistas, and green outdoor spaces. Art lovers will head to the São Paulo Museum of Art, known locally as MASP, which has the most representative and comprehensive collection of western art in Latin America. You will be amazed by the Impressionists and modern masterpieces of Renoir, Van Gogh, Matisse, Manet, Debret, Picasso, Miró, along with 73 works of bronze sculpture by Degas.
Walking will likely be a big part of anyone's visit to ‘Sampa’ (São Paulo's nickname) and guests will take a leisurely stroll along the famous Avenida Paulista, browse the goods and food at Mercado Municipal and enjoy Ibirapuera Park’s walking paths. Marvel at the city from a bird's eye view at the Edificio Italia and immerse yourself in Brazil's favorite pastime at the institutional Museum do Futebol!
**To ensure greater security, the property has 24-hour surveillance through CCTV set in different spots within the property**
Private Residence with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 17222 square feet, 1600 square meters
Queen, Queen, Full, 2x Twin, Other, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Sorocaba Airport (About 1 hour and 10 minute drive)
Fully immersed in the beautiful countryside!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
To enhance your experience at Sítio Samba, please note that a 150 reals (ca. $US30) daily fee will be required from 4 guests on, for the additional personal taking care of the housekeeping, and cooking (food or drink not included).
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, horse-riding, rafting, rapelling, canopy
- The flavor of the best Brazilian coffees and wine tours
- Peak of goats Natural Park and open Astronomy Museum (1h30 min by car)
- Hopi Hari (1 hour and 30 min by car) - Brazil’s second largest amusement park offers a wide range of rides, from child-friendly to fast and furious for the adrenaline junkies!
- Wet’n wild ((1 hour and 30 min by car) - One of the largest water parks in Brazil, Wet 'n Wild is set in a beautiful area with natural lake and native trees, and is just as much watery fun as its sister park in the United States!
- Outlet Premium Sao Paulo (1 hour and 30 min by car) - Premium outlet is always a great place to visit and pan for some great items!
Places of Interest
- Monastery of Itaici (1 hour and 15 min by car) - The religious building is worth visiting as well as the Colônia Helvetia , a colonial building that hosts some of the major events in the area.
- Santuário Ecológico Santa Rita de Cássia (1 hour and 15 min by car) - The church that has a full grown tree that grew inside the hall and next to the altar.
- Campinas (1 hour and 30 min by car) - A historic coffee region, with youthful energy and rich cultural traditions Jundiaí (50 min by car) - A city renowned by its fruit farms open to visitors and unique geographical aspects
- Vinhedo (1 hour and 45 min by car) - A winery region, where native Brazilian and immigrants’ traditions are well kept