Exclusive Wan Chai Apartment
Nestled in the commercial and energic area of Wan Chai, in Honk Kong’s Island, this charming apartment is a perfect and comfortable stay just some minutes from Honk Kong’s cultural and financial heart.
Offering stunning views of the city, guests during their stays will enjoy a tranquil retreat away from the crowd of Hong Kong’s streets. As one of the first areas developed in Hong Kong, Wan Chai is densely populated and is one of the busiest commercial areas on the Island with offices towers, parks, shoppers, international hotels, and conference centers.
Ideal for couples who are looking for exciting experiences, this apartment is located literally a few steps of many attractions and interesting places in Hong Kong Island.
Decorated with contemporary and functional design, guests can relax in style after a day full of activities.
Among the innumerous programs to do in Hong Kong Island, you can’t miss some historical conservation sites like Old Wan Chai Post Office, Hung Shing Temple, and Pak Tai Temple.
Also many modern and traditional attractions, like the Central Plaza skyscraper, the third tallest building in Hong Kong. Wan Chai Pier, China Building, Harbour Centre, Immigration Department Tower, Wan Chai Court, Wan Chai MTR station, and Johnston Road (the tram line) at the network's extreme south, many of them reachable by walk.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 485 square feet, 46 square meters
2 guests maximum
Hong Kong International Airport
50 minute by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Victoria Harbour and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- The “Ding Ding” tram tour. Experience the traditional transportation, appreciate the old streets, and have a glimpse at Hong Kong’s development
- Pak Tai Temple, largest temple in Hong Kong Island with history of over 400 years!
- Eat Local Food in a Cha Chaan Teng
- Boat trip, departure from Star Ferry pier, located on the north coast of Central District.
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Museum
- Enjoy the Night View from the Hong Kong Observation Wheel
- Hong Kong Zoological And Botanical Gardens
Places of Interest
- Hong Kong Museum of History
- Tours. Get to know Hong Kong Island with a dozens of personal tours that combines the best sights, covered all in one day or on separate days.
- Lan Kwai Fong. Lan Kwai Fong is a must for anyone visiting Hong Kong. Great food and drinks and best night life!
- Victoria Peak, the most spectacular viewing point in Hong Kong,