Mirador 13 — with 47' fishing yacht!
Mirador 13 — with 47' fishing yacht!
Situated atop a mountain along Mexico's Pacific coast, you'll uncover a magnificent, recently remodeled house with amazing views and large living spaces, enclaved in a gated community offering Yacht Club perks, including tennis courts, an Olympic-sized pool, and a five-star restaurant and bar. With the house comes a housekeeper, a cook, and access to a fully-equipped 47-foot fisherman yacht.
This sweeping Mediterranean-style home is nearly 8615 square feet and is fully equipped with all the bells and whistles you have come to expect from a luxury residence such as satellite TV, AC, a private infinity pool, and a jacuzzi.
The spacious interior is fully furnished and well-appointed to provide all the creature comforts of home. So unwind and spread out in the open living room and gather in the dining room that can accommodate 14. Allow our local cook to prepare savory dishes in the gourmet kitchen, featuring high-end stainless steel appliances and granite counters. At night, slumber in any of the five stately bedrooms. The large master bedroom is fitted with a king bed and has a beautiful ensuite. There are three guest bedrooms that each offer two queen beds and an ensuite. The fifth bedroom has two twin beds, a walk-in closet, a multi-purpose room, and a bathroom.
The yacht is fully equipped for fishing and fun with two bedrooms, a stateroom, a flying bridge, and two crew members—captain and mate.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 8615 square feet, 801 square meters
King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Twin
13 guests maximum
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport (ZIH)
25 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
We recommend a second housekeeper if there are more than 4 guests — an additional $20 USD per day.
The cost associated with the yacht includes crew, gas, and tips. Approximate tip for the 2 crew members will be $50-$100 USD per day for the captain and $30-$80 USD per day for the mate.
Fuel costs will vary
If using boat, please notify host so they can make the crew aware.
Activities of Interest
- Marina Ixtapa Golf Course Boating
- Delfiniti of Mexico — Colorful family waterpark offering opportunities to swim with the dolphins.
- Ciclopista — Bicycle path for cycling, jogging and roller-skating, plus birdwatching and nature appreciation.
- Los Morros de Potosi — One of the most fascinating diving areas of the Mexican Pacific.
Places of Interest
- Isla Ixtapa — Island known for scuba diving & other water sports, plus hiking & nearby bars/restaurants.
- Cocodrilario Playa Linda (10 minute drive) — A small crocodile reserve, also home to iguanas and several bird species.
- Playa Linda (15 minute drive) — Popular spot in the Zihuatanejo area's thriving surf scene.
- Playa El Palmar (10 minute drive) — Ixtapa's most popular golden-sand beach, offering parasailing, jet-skiing, & more.
- Playa Quieta (15 minute drive) — Sandy public beach for swimming, with adjacent resorts & food/drinks for sale nearby.
- Museo Arqueológico de la Costa Grande (25 minute drive) — Museum tracing local archaeological zones through cultural relics like ancient pottery & weapons.
Andy HolmstromMarch 2022
This home has amazing entertaining space. The whole top level is beautiful around the pool and great for hanging out in the sun and has great shade as well. The house is totally open air except the bedrooms! Very unique and beautiful! The owner is very attentive and helpful. The house staff were very friendly. They did our grocery shopping. I definitely recommend allowing her to make local cuisine! The bedrooms are on different floors so keep that in mind with smaller children you may want close by. The neighborhood is gated with great security that are very thorough! ”
The house, the pool and the views were nothing short of spectacular! But what made our stay best was the generosity of spirt and helpfulness of the owner, German! And on top of that, the amazing housekeeper/cook Marisela! With her extra helper, they prepared two meals a day for us, on top of keeping the house locked spotless and even doing our laundry daily (you need to hire the second housekeeper very $reasonably to get this amount of service). German was so helpful in scheduling our use of his boat, and the boat crew was great - very safe, and constant attention to the level of our cocktails! :) Thank you for a great stay German, can’t wait to visit again! Brice Janney”