Located halfway between the cities of Valencia and Alicante in the sunny Javea on the Costa Blanca, Casa Gonzalez is a traditional old Spanish villa recently renovated and converted into a contemporary gem, the perfect place to celebrate your vacations in style!
With 4 spacious bedrooms, each with a double bed and 3 bathrooms, the property offers plenty of space for a group of family and friends up to 8 guests to enjoy quality and serene time.
The property was recently completely renovated by the famous Belgian architects Ilse Gielen and Ingrid Bijnens, whose synergy transformed the old Spanish villa into a contemporary gem. The characteristic whitewashed villa is situated on a hilltop and has beautiful views over the green surrounding, the spectacular azure blue Mediterranean Sea, and the protected island of Portitxol.
Taking advantage of the beautiful views, the architects have transformed the villa into a relaxing retreat, preserving the authentic Spanish atmosphere - combined with a minimalistic interior and natural materials, such as linen, marble, sheepskin and beautiful woods.
The villa and garden are built on different levels, creating a playful dynamic. On the first floor, the living spaces and the kitchen flow seamlessly into each other, creating a spacious feeling. Everything is well taken care of, the ambiance is very pleasant and the villa is full of design gems, such as the sofa of Flexteam, glassware of HK living and furniture and decorations of different designers for Serax.
From the large windows of the bright living room with lounge sofa and built-in fireplace you enter the dining room, guests can enjoy the view of the sea during breakfast together. Further on, guests will find the designer kitchen, designed by Ilse Gielen and made of Mortex and stained oak. The wood contrasts beautifully with the white walls and the kitchen is equipped with modern appliances.
With 4 bedrooms, each with comfortable king size beds, and 3 spacious bathrooms, Casa Gonzales is perfect a family or befriending couples looking for a private villa with luxury amenities in a fine setting.
Outside, the cozy swimming pool with 8 sumptuous sun-beds will be the best place to enjoy the sunny days in Spain, and there are several places to relax, enjoy the Spanish sun, dine extensively or cook. There is a covered outdoor kitchen with built-in wood-fired oven and beyond that a "naya" - the beamed outdoor terrace that provides shade and an intimate atmosphere during dinner.
The pool provides cooling and swimming pleasure, while the various lounge areas invite you to do nothing. From the bedrooms on the second floor you can reach the balcony, where you have a beautiful view of the Costa Blanca coastline.
Casa Gonzales is also an excellent location for exploring the area. The town of Javea is just a few minutes drive away and within a short drive you can reach the beach. Javea is a pleasant seaside resort, where guests will be able to enjoy the myriad of cozy bars and restaurants, picturesque bays and charming villages in the area.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 6695 square feet, 622 square meters
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Valencia Airport / Alicante Airport
About 1 hour and a half by car from any of Valencia or Alicante's airports
Beautiful views of the coast!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Spend your hours relaxing at the beach and by the swimming-pool. Go on country-walks and rides. This home is perfect for a relaxing time.
- Taste the gastronomy of the area and don't forget to try the REAL paella!
- The surrounding countryside is absolutely stunning and ideal for hiking, walking, cycling and running.
- Oliva Nova Golf Club (45 mins drive) - Its exceptional location and its surroundings, convert Oliva Nova golf course into one of the most preferred in the Costa Blanca.
Places of Interest
- Visit Denia and Javea beaches (30 and 15 minutes drive) and spend the day relaxing at the beach and if you feel more energetic, this lovely town offers plenty of cultural and leisure activities as well as walks in the wild-life.
- Calpe (40 minutes drive) - A lively town with a lovely beachfront walkway full of great little bars and restaurants overlooking the Mediterranean.
- Alicante (1 hour and 20 mins drive) - With sandy beaches, numerous parks and a very pleasant climate, the city offers a large list of attractions, culture, shopping, and entertainment.
- Valencia (1 hour and 30 mins drive) - A day trip to Valencia is worthwhile: a modern city full of life, culture, history, delicious food and leisure activities.
- Xátiva (1 hour and 30 mins drive) - Inextricably linked with the town's long and fascinating history, Xativa Castle is an imposing twin fortification which embodies the history of not only its town, but the region as a whole.