Cortijo Blanco 27
A modern Villa is located a two-minute walk from the beach. Close to several amenities, Cortijo Blanco 27 is an elegant home positioned in the lovely area of San Pedro de Alcantara, Marbella, Spain.
This property will place you within easy reach of some of the city’s top attractions and golf courses while its charming surroundings and exquisite interiors offer the perfect hideaway for a family holiday.
Cortijo Blanco 27 welcomes up to 8 guests. The 4 stylish en-suite bedrooms have all Super King Beds and minimalist decoration for total peace of mind.
The entrance leads to an ample and bright living/dining room from where you can access the nice terrace with a garden and just, literally, a few steps from the pool.
When tearing this beautifully appointed property, guests are drawn into the gorgeous living room which gives the property a real sense of space, light, tranquility, and calm – ready for your holiday along the Costa del Sol to begin.
Interconnecting the kitchen, living room, and dining room, the property was designed to inspire and make you feel at home.
Guests looking for a breezy, sunlit haven and wishing to experience the best of the Costa del Sol in style and luxury, will easily find their way to Puerto Banús, the beach, the avant-garde cuisine, upmost boutiques, and much more!
About an hour and a half drive from your property, Málaga is home to some of Andalusia’s greatest historical monuments, such as the Gibralfaro castle, from where it is possible to enjoy a great view over the city, the port with its playa de la Malagueta and the 19th-century bullring.
The bullring of Malaga and the bullfighters dressed in costumes inspired Pablo Picasso's masterpieces that you can admire in the Museum of Picasso.
No visit to Málaga would be complete without a visit to El Pimpi, one of the city’s oldest and most-loved places in the city facing the Alcazaba fortress, the best-preserved Moorish citadel in Spain.
Cortijo Blanco 27 is an hour from the border of Gibraltar where you can hike, take a guided taxi, or hop on a gondola and make your way up the famous rock of Gibraltar to see more beautiful views. Located at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula, the ‘Rock’ is a perfect synthesis of Britishness and the Mediterranean way of life. Take a moment to explore the beautiful beaches and bays that line the city’s picturesque coastline, enjoy a walk and shopping in Main Street, where to choose a great selection of duty-free goods! After a traditional ‘fish and chips’ dish in the sun at the delicious restaurant Roy’s Cod Place, take afternoon tea at the Rock Hotel, on the wonderful shady terrace that overlooks the bay. From the city centre, ride the cable car and reach the top of the Rock, where you will be greeted by the famous monkeys and explore the Upper Rock Nature Reserve.
Villa with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Malaga International Airport
(50 minute by car)
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sailing, hiking, snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- Valderrama Golf course (40 min by car) - Playing host to a plethora of championships, including the legendary 1997 Ryder Cup, the golf course is an eminently playable course for golfers of most abilities.
- Fly Blue Gran Catamaran - Take a boat tour along the coast and enjoy the stops along the way.
- Toma & Coe Food Tour - Take a boutique tour or day trip! They create themed culture tours with laskings of local food and plenty of soul!
- Private Winery Visit and Tour of Ronda - Indulge your senses on a private, full-day tour to the famous wine region of Ronda Valley from Marbella.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Banús (5 min by car) - A luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- Marbella (15 min by car) - Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Malaga (1 hour by car) - Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area.
- Gibraltar (1 hour by car) - The Rock is a perfect synthesis of Britishness and the Mediterranean way of life.
- Ronda (1 hour by car) - This stunning town lays on top of two rocks formation split by a spectacular gorge that separates the old town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages.
- Granada (2 hours by car) - Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!