The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas - Studio
The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas Studio
Rewarding days discovering Maui's boundless beauty and activity begin and end here. Your stylish sanctuary at The Westin Kā‘anapali Ocean Resort Villas North is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 480 sq. ft. Studio villa that offers many of the key amenities of home, with signature Westin touches.
With rich Westin amenities, lush tropical foliage, and unbelievable snorkeling right off its world-famous beach, The Westin Ka‘anapali Ocean Resort Villas North is paradise on earth. After climbing mountains, swimming under waterfalls, and exploring the #1 island in the world, this beautiful retreat is where you can unwind in luxury and experience complete rejuvenation.
Your living area has a sofa bed, flat-panel TV, DVD player, a Bose® Wave® AM/FM radio, and dining table for two. The villa's fully equipped kitchenette includes a glass cooktop, microwave oven, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, and dinnerware.
The living room leads out onto the furnished private lanai, which provides fantastic views for your morning coffee or nap after a long day of beach activities.
Complementing picturesque views from private lanais, each villa includes such luxurious comforts as a king-sized Westin Heavenly® Bed and Westin Heavenly Bath®, which has a shower, separate whirlpool tub, and single vanity.
Luxury amenities, designer decor, and peaceful ocean views combine to frame a truly outstanding experience for you, your family, and your guests in Maui!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 480 square feet, 45 square meters
4 guests maximum
KAHULUI AIRPORT (OGG)
48 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Shop at the Paia Farmers Market for fresh local Hawaiian produce and juices
- Maui is the place to see the whales in their natural habitat. Take a whale watch cruise and be mesmerized by the intensity of these beautiful animals
- Discover the best snorkeling and diving spots in Molokini Crater
- Travel the spectacular Road to Hana
- Visit Haleakala National Park, admire its immense crater and the breathtaking views. You will be amazed by the landscape in this park. You can either hike or ride your mountain bike!
- Relax at Big Beach, Makena State Park's untouched gem
Places of Interest
- Wailuku, where Mark Twain once strode past wooden storefronts housing family businesses that are still thriving today
- Upcountry Maui, with its ranches, farms, and vineyards, all resting serenely on the flanks of mighty Haleakala
- Makawao, home to Hawaiian cowboys and voted one of the “Top 25 Arts Destinations in the U.S.”
- Kahanu Gardens: Part of the National Tropical Botanical Garden. 126-acres. Visitor center offering guidebooks for self-guided tours
- Tedeschi Vineyards: Hawaii’s only winery. Established in 1973, it produces four different grape wines and a pineapple wine