Duplex near the canals in the heart of Amsterdam
Completely renovated, this charming Duplex will be a perfect base to explore the exciting city of Amsterdam. Up to receive 5 guests, this luminous duplex has 2 comfortable bedrooms and 1 children's bedroom, a private garden, and is very tastefully furnished.
The exceptional location, at just a few steps from the city’s canals and exciting attractions, will provide a unique way to experience Amsterdam’s atmosphere.
The apartment also features an open-plan kitchen/lounge area where guests can just chill and relax after days and evenings around the energetic city.
Stays at this property will be full of culture, history, arts, and thrilling activities. Some of the most interesting city’s attractions are accessible by walk. Singel, Herengracht, Keizersgracht, and Prinsengracht can easily be reached in minutes.
Guests will never be bored in this cosmopolitan city, full of history, good vibes, and lovely neighborhoods.
Take beautiful walks through the city's narrow streets or enjoy the great Dutch transport system to get around or even better use Amsterdam's Citizens' favorite transport: the bicycle!
Amsterdam has 165 canals, with a combined length of 100 km (60 Miles). Along the canals, there are 200 kilometers of brickwork quay walls, where you can fully appreciate its beauty and the architectonic uniqueness in boat tours, guide visits, or on your own.
Lined by 17th and 18th-century houses, these canals form a half-circle around the center of town. Amsterdammers refer to it as the grachtengordel — literally, the ‘belt of canals.’
The grachtengordel gives the old center its iconic look. On a map, the canals, crossed by streets and bridges, make the city look like the lower half of a spider’s web. Others think it looks like half a bicycle wheel.
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1290 square feet, 120 square meters
King, Queen, and Other
5 guests maximum
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
18 minute by car
Private garden views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Daily housekeeping upon request. A total price of €150 per week.
Activities of Interest
- Cycling plays a vital role in the lives of the Dutch. Bicycles are a fun way to get around the city. There are plenty of places to hire them such as MacBike and Rent-A-Bike
- Canal cruises - See Amsterdam as its most picturesque.
Places of Interest
- Amsterdam Canal district- UNESCO world heritage
- World-class art museums – among them the Rijksmuseum, the Stedelijk museum of modern art and the Van Gogh Museum
- The famous Flower Market - the place to buy tulips is the Bloemenmarkt, along the Singel. Just outside the city, there's the Zaanse Schans museum, if you want to learn the history and symbolism of the clog and other traditional crafts.
- Contemplate the tragic history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist, Anne Frank