The Hideaways Club - Santisook
The Hideaways Club - Santisook
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to our members through our partnership with them.
Santisook is an auspicious name in Thailand, meaning tranquil and peaceful. It also perfectly describes this five-bedroom villa, tucked away in the island's verdant foothills. It shares the large estate with other villas, but mature landscaping ensures that each villa is completely private.
Santisook embraces the Thai inside-outside living aesthetic and, indeed, it can be difficult to know where the interior ends and the exterior begins: the living space flows seamlessly onto a covered terrace which, in turn, opens onto the 60sq m infinity pool. The pool, its edges traced by a delicate line of white pebbles, appears to spill directly into the Andaman Sea.
Two of the villa's bedrooms are located on the first floor, with direct access to the pool terrace; the remainder is on the ground floor and opens onto the gardens. All the bedrooms are warm and inviting, with lavish bathrooms, and a selection of contemporary paintings to add a pop of color.
The villa also benefits from its own private gym and spa.
Overlooking the sparkling Andaman Sea, Santisook is located in a small, exclusive residential estate on Phuket’s southwest coast. Below the villa lie the pristine sandy beaches of Kata Yai and Kata Noi, while just a short stroll away is the lively resort town of Kata, with its funky shops and excellent restaurants.
You May Also Be Interested in
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Villa with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
14 guests maximum
Phuket International Airport
60 minutes by car
Views over the inﬁnity pool to Andaman Sea and Kata Noi Bay.
SWIMMING POOL INFORMATION:
Mid-April - 31st May: Open- not heated
1st June - 30th September: Open-not heated
1st October - 31st October: Open-not heated
1st Nov - 30th March: Open-not heated
Concierge Shopping Service (40€ per hour)
Activities of Interest
- Southwest Phuket - where the warm ocean meets perfect white sands.
- Dropping off on a sun soaked beach couldn't get much more idyllic than in Phuket, the snorkelling and diving through the blue-green water is exceptional
- Visiting the 45m statue of the Lord Buddha on the top on the Nakkerd Hills offers superb views
- The island's most southerly point at Promthep Cape - the perfect place to watch the sunset!
Places of Interest
- Phuket is strikingly beautiful. An island enclosed by an enticing turquoise sea and featuring a deep, tropical green interior, the easy-going atmosphere and stunning surroundings are instantly seductive
- There's so much on offer here, from a vibrant nightlife to pristine national parks.
- Phuket is a magical island, and in the past it enticed travellers and traders from all over the world with promises of pearls, jewels and ivory.
Vanessa S.November 2022
Such an amazing house with the best staff! It was such a great vacay! ”