Maison Mala WATERFRONT
Maison Mala Waterfront
Situated on a quiet headland of exclusive villas, Maison Mala offers guests a quiet retreat to relax, swim in crystal clear waters, and enjoy the beauty of this gorgeous corner of Croatia.
Maison Mala blends with the waterfront's natural rock formations built from the same stone as the US White House.
The villa has been recently renovated to a high standard, offering four brand new bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and direct sea access via a swimming platform complete with all the toys. There is also an infinity-edge heated swimming pool.
The styling is a relaxed bohemian environment with king beds dressed in organic stone-washed White Company linens.
The villa features artifacts sourced from around the world, making for a unique holiday home with rustic-chic decor and these eclectic treasures bring an individual charm to the property.
Sitting on the same latitude as Tuscany, Maison Mala's Mediterranean gardens are planted with olives, cypress, fig, and lavender to add a thoroughly civilized yet laid-back experience.
If you are looking for a waterfront Croatian home, it does not get much better than Maison Mala.
Please note: There is an additional Euro100 per day for cleaning. Pool heating is Euro500 per week.
Villa with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
25 minutes by car
Amazing garden and Sea views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
As we have a housekeeping team and villa manger on site. The house-keeping team comes in every day to clean the villa, bathrooms and kitchen and make the beds. The Villa Manager is on site to arrange anything that needs to be done. The cost per day for these services is €100 and to be paid on arrival to the villa manager.
Pool heating is €500 per week.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Excursions to beautiful Split, Hvar and Dubrovnik can be arranged with two boats and skippers available to charter
- Great watersports activities including kayaking & paddle-boarding (House Kayaks & Paddle-Boards)
- The owners have had the pleasure of tasting many great Croatian wines which are available at the villa
Places of Interest
- Visit the picturesque village of Lozisce (pronounced Lozhische) with its typical Dalmatian architecture dominated by the beautiful St. John and Paul's Parish.
- Enjoy the most beautiful beach in the whole of Croatia, Zlatni Rat Beach, dubbed the Golden Horn from above for its peculiar shape.
- Admire the wide range of monasteries on the island of Brac, including the jaw-dropping Blaca Hermitage located in the south of Brac, just stunning!