Mission Hills Luxe Home
Mission Hills Luxe Home
This magnificent Rancho Mirage home is nestled within the guarded, gated community of Mission Hills and enjoys a privileged location on the 8th tee box of the Westin Mission Hills Pete Dye Course. This house boasts one of the best views in the Coachella Valley from the backyard—a dreamscape of rugged mountains and manicured fairways sprinkled with palm trees. It offers a sparkling private pool and access to four community pools and spas and provides a golf cart to take from the community to the Westin Mission Hills Resort for drinks, meals, games, and golf.
Mission Hills Luxe is a newly upgraded three-bedroom, four-bathroom home with a separate casita above the garage, accessible using the spiral staircase in the courtyard. The modern interior flaunts all new paint, new wood plank flooring, new fixtures, and new furniture and lends itself to entertaining and relaxing. The heart of the main floor is a comfortable living room with a fireplace, large flatscreen TV, and glass sliders leading to the patio. The living room is open to a well-appointed dining area with a round six-person table, and a cozy family room with a sofa and game table sits off to the side. Tucked in the corner is a beautifully upgraded kitchen with new cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, and new quartz countertops, plus a breakfast bar adjacent to glass sliders showcasing colorful views of the pool, mountains, and golf course.
The home has one downstairs master bedroom and one upstairs master bedroom; the third bedroom is in the private casita. The downstairs master sports a California King bed, a pullout sofa bed, a flatscreen TV, and a luxurious ensuite with a walk-in shower and separate bathtub. There is also a three-quarter bathroom with a walk-in shower on this floor. The upstairs master is very spacious and fitted with a California King bed and a twin daybed, plus a full bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate bathtub. The casita is located above the garage; it features a queen-size bed, pullout sofa, flatscreen TV, and mini-fridge, plus a full bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Guests will enjoy their own private escape right in the backyard, with a glistening pool, lounge chairs, outdoor dining table, and of course, unbeatable views. Not to mention the four pristine community pools that lay close by. The home sits just minutes from some of Rancho Mirage’s best attractions and activities like Sunnylands Center & Gardens and The River at Rancho Mirage—the city’s premier shopping, dining, and entertaining hub. Beyond that, guests will have plenty of opportunities to explore Greater Palm Springs, from hiking and horseback riding through canyons and mountains to stargazing tours, casinos, spas, and more.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2645 square feet, 246 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
20 minutes by car
Magnificent golf course and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
The THIRDHOME member must be present for the entire stay during a reservation at this property.
All guest names must be provided for the gate access list.
Optional Pool Heating Fee:
October through May - $150 for the week payable to the owner.
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Palm Springs Art Museum
- The Westin Mission Hills Pete Dye Course
- Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course
- Nearby spas and casinos
- Sky Watcher Stargazing Tours
Places of Interest
- Sunnylands Center & Gardens (5 minute drive) — Tours are offered of this historic 200-acre estate, which houses a notable art collection, café, & gift shop, as well as 9 acres of garden.
- The River at Rancho Mirage (10 minute drive) — Rancho Mirage’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination with an unmatched environment of style and beauty in the heart of Coachella Valley.
- The Edge Steakhouse (15 minute drive) — Choice dry-aged meats & seafood mains are paired with fine wines & valley views at the Ritz-Carlton.
- Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument (20 minute drive) — Mountain backcountry with wilderness areas, state parks & trails for hiking & horse-riding.
- Indian Canyons (30 minute drive) — This group of canyons has trails for hiking & horseback riding, plus picnic areas & a gift shop.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (30 minute drive) — Rotating tram cars travel through Chino Canyon to a station with dining, a museum & hiking trails.
- Joshua Tree National Park (45 minute drive) — Renowned desert park draws campers & hikers with its geologic wonders & signature Joshua trees.
Judy and Art G.September 2022
Mission Hills Luxe Home
Enjoyed the house. Exceptionally well equipped Kitchen. Description and photos were accurate. Extremely helpful owner. Nice view of golf course and mountains in background. Liked the pool at the house, and also access to the pool with slides and fitness area at the Westin next-door. Very comfortable mattresses. Recommend adding TV to secondary bedroom, and HVAC sound blanket as air conditioning is quite noisy in master. Golf cart is high quality and great fun especially for going to the Westin. Very fair value on number of keys in contrast to many Third Home houses. Don't miss the Tram and Sunnyland. ”