Beachfront California Cottage
Beachfront California Cottage
Vibrant ombré sunsets and miles of shoreline—the views from this Encinitas home are unmatched! This enchanting, single-story beach cottage provides a generous 1700 square feet of beachfront living for your next coastal escape. From the front door, you can see all the way through the house to the ocean. And at night, there is nothing like falling asleep to the sound of the crashing waves.
The cottage has been stylishly updated with all laminate floors, quartz countertops, brushed nickel fixtures, new stainless steel appliances, and new electronics. Not to mention the recently added jacuzzi overlooking the ocean.
The spacious hallway and great room make the house's layout feel open and large, while beach theme colors and linens give you that warm, comfortable feel. Each bedroom is perfectly adorned with luxurious touches. They include a master with a king bed and ensuite bath, a second room with a queen bed, the third room with two twin bunk beds, and the final room with a twin-over-full bunk bed and an ensuite bath.
While you're here, make sure you enjoy all the little details provided for your comfort, including the large deck with firepit and soft seating, an outdoor shower, and surfboard racks. Modern conveniences abound indoors like a printer/copier, USB phone charger plug, internet, TV, Sonos speakers, and more. Lastly, you'll find extra amenities in the kitchen, such as a warming drawer, coffee bean grinder, and spices.
North County is a wonderful flash into the past of old beach cities but still very close to many San Diego attractions such a Legoland, Del Mar Track, Sea World, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Petco Padres Stadium, La Jolla, Torrey Pines, Downtown Gaslamp District, and Old Town San Diego.
If you prefer to stay local, bike or walk to nearby restaurants and bars. Relax or dine on the back patio with views over the Leucadia/Encinitas bluff to the ocean below. Watch the surf, dolphins, whales, or people. Take the 85 steps to the beach for your morning/evening surf, walk or stroll.
Enjoy many great cafes for dining, and go sightseeing at the stunning Hotel Del Coronado! Go biking along the bay or beach on the boardwalk.
***Please note that this property does not allow large parties of any kind.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1720 square feet, 160 square meters
King, Queen, Bunk, and Full + Twin
10 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport - SAN
40 minutes by car
Oceanfront views of the Pacific!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Encinitas Ranch Golf Course (10 minute drive) - A golf course has never been so picturesque, with sweeping bluffs and fantastic ocean views!
- SeaWorld San Diego (35 minute drive) - Kids of all ages will love learning about marine life at SeaWorld!
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park (40 minute drive) - Hop on exciting safari that gets you up close and personal with exotic animals from around the world!
- Swami's Beach (10 minute drive) - This beach is particularly well-known for its amazing surfing!
Places of Interest
- LEGOLAND California (20 minute drive) - Despite its name, LEGOLAND promises fun for all ages!
- San Diego Botanic Garden (10 minute drive) Wander through these stunning and lush gardens.
- Solterra Winery (5 minute drive) - Watch and learn about the wine making process with a tour of the winery and then enjoy a delicious meal.
- The 3rd Corner Wine Shop (10 minute drive) - With over 600 bottles to choose from, wine enthusiasts will love this charming shop!
- Vigilucci's Seafood and Steakhouse (10 minute drive)
We had such a fun family vacation here! The house was great for hanging out, cooking and dining in and the location was perfect for Legoland, beaches, shopping and lunch spots. We will definitely be back - thank you for a great stay!”
The perfect house for a holiday in Encinitas. The view is stunning and the owners were really helpful when needed. All the features and equipment that you need in one place to enjoy with family and friends! thank you! We hope to visit again soon!”
Thank you Wendy & Matt for allowing us to stay in your incredible beach house. Your three tier deck was our absolute favorite. We found that we actually never wanted to leave to go out for dinner. The view was intoxicating and too difficult to pull away from. The house is so well equipped from the kitchen, to beach towels, to boogie boards/surf boards and wet suits. The beds were all so comfy, too. And we loved the decor as well. This was a vacation where new epic memories were made. Thank you.”