Quiet Retreat in Manhattanville
Quiet Retreat in Manhattanville
Welcome to Manhattanville! With modern elegance and refreshing contemporary style, this New York City apartment is ideally located just a short taxi ride to all the best spots in the grand metropolitan.
Upon entry, you will be impressed with the perfectly upgraded bright and airy interior with high ceilings and luxurious details. The nicely sized kitchen has brand new stainless steel appliances and tall cabinets. A dining table with room for four makes for the perfect place to enjoy your breakfast before hitting the streets of the concrete jungle. The living room has tasteful furnishings, including a chic blue couch and two stylish chairs. The prominent window feature allows plenty of natural light to flow into the home.
The primary bedroom has a queen bed and an additional window allowing even more bright New York light into the comfortable dwelling along with patio access. The second bedroom has a full bed also with patio access. Both spaces are designed with polished beauty and high-end linens and furnishings to make you feel at home.
The bathroom spaces have been renovated to perfection with bright white tiles, straight lines, and sophisticated silver fixtures.
A city has not yet compared to the unbeatable energy that New York City possesses. Discover something new in one of the five boroughs, or stick to the iconic buildings, museums, parks, or monuments that decorate the area. Taste some of the most fantastic bagels, pizza, classic sidewalk hot dogs, or falafel at one of the halal carts. Adventure awaits on every corner of Manhattan.
Bustling with life and ready for you to live out what will be the greatest adventure in the city that never sleeps, this quiet retreat will be the perfect place to retire at the day's end. As your head hits the plush pillows, you will get to relive the day's wonders before drifting off to a peaceful sleep.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1293 square feet, 121 square meters
Queen and Full
5 guests maximum
JFK; LGA; EWR
35 minutes by car (JFK), 20 minutes by car (LGA), 35 minutes by car (EWR)
Quiet street in Manhattanville across from a school and just a few blocks from Columbia University. The liveliness of Harlem is just a few blocks away.
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ferry Rides
- Bus Tours
- National Monuments
Places of Interest
- Apollo Theater (10 minute walk) - A catalyst for new artists, this theater will provide you with a night to remember.
- Riverside Park (10 minute walk) - This scenic waterfront public park is located on the Upper West Side and stretches for four miles.
- General Grant National Memorial (15 minute walk) - The final resting place of Ulysses S. Grant, 18th president of the United States.
- Central Park (5 minutes by car) - Covering 843 acres, Central Park is the most visited urban park in the USA!
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (15 minute drive) -"The Met" is the largest art museum in the Western Hemisphere, with over 2 million works.
- Statue of Liberty (25 minutes by car) - A universal symbol of freedom and democracy, Lady Liberty was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States in 1886.
- Times Square (25 minutes by car) - There is nothing like this major tourist destination in Midtown Manhattan with shopping, entertainment, and more!
- Columbia University (10 minute walk) - Columbia, the private Ivy Leauge Univerisity, is the oldest institution of higher education in New York