The wonderful region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur in France is an exclusive area where luxury and sumptuousness have attracted celebrities from the world of cinema and lovers of warm temperatures and summer sun.
This region is known worldwide thanks to the famous Cannes film festival. The elegant and beautiful tourist villages and picturesque historic centres are the perfect plan for a holiday in this wonderful region.
Eze is considered to be the most beautiful medieval village on the French Riviera. This charming village will leave a lasting impression on the hearts of its visitors. Every corner is full of charm and deserves to be photographed, the romantic atmosphere and the mixture of perfumes and flowers will delight the most demanding visitors. Its exotic gardens are considered the second most beautiful on the French Riviera just after the Monaco exotic gardens, making them a must for the most curious visitors.
This marvellous property is located between Monaco and Nice (8 km from Monaco and 10 km from Nice).
It is located just 25 minutes by car from Nice Airport and 15 minutes from the sea.
The Magic House Villa is surrounded by a magnificent natural park with an area of about 8500 square metres of land, of which the living space is 700 square metres.
The main building of this residence, the family house, is divided into 3 floors, the ground floor, the first floor and the first floor.
The ground floor has a guest bedroom with its own private bathroom and a direct exit from the house to the outside. This fantastic property has a cinema room equipped with a Brower Wilkins sound system, as well as a massage room with Hammam.
On the first floor, we find the main living room, equipped with a television (Apple TV), as well as a magnificent American-style kitchen, completely open to the dining area and with access to a large terrace where you can enjoy the magnificent views. The living area is equipped with a wonderful fireplace that gives a romantic atmosphere to this dream property. The whole first floor and the terrace are equipped with a sound system.
The first floor has a master bedroom with its own bathroom with a shower and a separate toilet. A large balcony accompanies this room which provides wonderful natural light and beautiful views. On this floor, we find a second and third bedroom, both equipped with their own bathroom with shower and a separate toilet as well as access to the large balcony.
The Magic House Villa has two properties, the family house and the guest house, the latter being a separate building.
The guest house of The Magic House Villa offers its guests two bedrooms, both equipped with their own bathroom, as well as direct access to the magnificent terrace. The guest house also has its own living space with a little kitchen.
The gym area is equipped with a private toilet, a television (Apple TV) and a sound system.
The beautiful, swimming pool is 17 x 4m.
Finally, The Magic House Villa has a large garage with space for 2 cars, plus 8 additional parking spaces.
No Pets Allowed | Not Handicap Accessible
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7534 square feet, 700 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
25 minutes drive
Lovely Sea Views!
- No children allowed under 10 years old
- No pets allowed
Someone lives on site and maintains the villa. Additional services such as cleaning, laundry, airport transportation, and breakfast can be added by arrangement with Egle. Where applicable, and in consultation with the guests, expenses for these services will be charged. Tips are welcome.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Monte Carlo Golf Club, (14 mins drive) A green paradise surrounded by blue at 900 metres above sea level, this 18-hole golf course nestled between the French and Italian Rivieras guarantees pure enjoyment and total relaxation.
- Equestrian Center Des Preisses, (33 mins drive) Wonderful place to enjoy horse riding and fantastic nature surroundings!
- Le Jardin Exotique, (8 mins dirve) magnificent gardens to enjoy breathtaking views of the sea
- Monaco exotic gardens( 15 mins drive) Perched on a cliffside with a breathtaking view of the Principality, the Exotic Garden is a green paradise inhabited by a multitude of succulent plants from dry regions with unique names.
- Casino de Monte carlo, (21 mins drive)The ornate gambling house has been featured in multiple “James Bond” movies and is perhaps the most iconic building in the tiny principality.
Places of Interest
- Monaco, (20 mins drive) This charming, old-town, famous for the Grand Prix, is just a 20 minute drive away!
- Villa Grecque Kerylos, (19 mins drive)Discover this Cote d'Azur seaside Palazzo, luxurious reconstitution of an Ancient Greek Villa.
- Villa & Jardins Ephrussi de Rothschild, (22 mins drive) Stunning gardens and grounds that makes for the perfect evening.
- Eze, (8 mins drive) considered the most beautiful village of the French Riviera, romance and history surrounds every corner
Charles-Antoine W.April 2023
The host and the house are a gem! Our stay was as good as it gets.”
Mignon P.January 2023
Maggi is the most amazing host I have ever had the pleasure of working with during our stay anywhere! She communicated throughout the entire process: before, during and on the last day of our stay! The house and the views are magnificent! The decor is modern, tasteful, and very, very comfortable! There is a work out room, massage room and a home theatre. There is a bedroom on the main level, but fyi… the house is not handicap friendly…. Lots of stairs to maneuver. We absolutely loved this house and enjoyed our stay immensely. The location was centrally located to see the sites. Lots to see and do… must see: Nice, cape ferrret; Monaco, restaurant Eza - for lunch- make a reservation… too many to list! A car is a necessity… buy the insurance. You may not hit someone or something but ours was hit in the parking lot while we were shopping…. And they did not leave a note. Maggi helped with filing a police report. Parking is an issue in many places. Uber is available. We had unforgettable (2 week) visit to the Provence region exploring: Remy, Les en baux, Aix en Provence, Apt, Roussillon, and we look forward to a return trip very soon!! ”
Phale M.October 2022
Wow wow wow where to begin?! What an amazing house which has the most stunning views! We loved the pool and everything was so clean and lovely! It has everything you need for an amazing week and Egle was a fantastic host who is always so quick to respond to any questions! Thank you so so much for welcoming us into your gorgeous house! Lots of love from the McMillans🥰🌝💕”