Chalet Le Paradis Blanc
Notre Dame de Bellecombe is a family resort in Savoie in the heart of the Espace Diamant and Val d'Arly.
There are numerous activities in summer (downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating, ski joining, black ice, spa, wing jump, dog sledging, paragliding, hot air ballooning, tennis, mountain biking, hiking, etc.)
In the village of Notre Dame de Bellecombe, in the heart of the Espace Diamant, this private property offers the perfect escape for those looking to enjoy a different holiday experience in a tranquil and beautiful destination and, at the same time, being nearby cities with plenty of activities to offer and discover.
With four comfortable bedrooms, twelve guests will find the perfect spot to rest and relax.
The interior's decor is rustic and comfortable, with wooden elements that give guests a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The living spaces are open and luminous, offering fantastic views of the surrounding mountain landscape. A private indoor sauna offers the ultimate relaxation after a long day exploring this stunning region.
Guests will find a cosy and fully equipped kitchen perfect for preparing their favourite meals with a dishwasher, washing machine with dryer, fridge, 5-burner stove with large electric oven, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, pressure cooker, juicer, raclette machine for 12 people, fondue machine, waffle iron.
The outside terraces offer the opportunity to enjoy the views and the sun.
All shops in the village are nearby, such as the bakery, butcher's shop, Sherpa mini-market, delicatessen, pharmacy, newspapers-tobacco, and market on Monday mornings. Supermarket in Praz Sur Arly (6 km).
Guests are within a short driving distance from Megève and Les Saisies!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 1 bath, 2 half baths, 1313 square feet, 122 square meters
Queen, Queen, Full, and 2x Bunk
12 guests maximum
2 bunk Full +2 bunk single
Lyon Saint exupery
1 hour 55 minutes drive
Enjoy exceptional views on Mount Charvin Aravis
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Creux Saint Jean and the Cascade de la Belle aux Bois A bucolic family walk combining the beauty of the site, geology and local history, among a multitude of hikes paths in this magical scenery!
- A plethora of majestic hikes await you in the surrounding mountain ranges.
- Fine French and Alpine cuisine! Try the typical food and drinks! Local cheeses must be tasted!
Places of Interest
- Megeve (20 mins drive) Megeve is among the most prestigious of the French ski resorts!
- Beaufort (36 mins drive) Beaufort is a small town and popular resort, both in summer and winter, in the Savoy Alps to the north-east of Albertville in the region called Beaufortain.
- Sallanches (35 mins drive) The imposing form of Mont Blanc ensures that there are impressive views from many places in and around the town.