Seascape Escape (R)
The possibilities are endless in the Seascape Escape.
Behold stunning Gulf of Thailand views from an expansive balcony comprising an infinity pool, loungers, and a sun bed.
On the same level are the furnished outdoor spaces of the two guest bedrooms, while the dining room and both master bedrooms have separate balconies.
Step inside to the wood flooring of the dynamic living room, which houses plush, contemporary seating for eight. Be the host with the most thanks to a 46-inch LCD flat-screen TV, a DVD/CD player, a BOSE® sound system, and the DVD library via Whatever/Whenever®.
Dine in style at the sleek eight-seat table after creating culinary indulgences in the full kitchen. An oven, an electric stove, a refrigerator, a well-stocked pantry, and a dishwasher are conveniently at hand. Refreshments are also provided by an illy coffee machine, a mini-bar, and the Munchie Box, and complimentary bottled water is available throughout this retreat.
Escape to any of the four bedrooms—three have one king-size W signature bed, while the other has two queen beds—for a night of recharging and a morning that begins with enchanting gulf views. On the lower level, the two master bedrooms overlook the Gulf of Thailand, while two guest bedrooms are located upstairs. Each includes a 32-inch LCD TV.
Get ready or wind down in either master bathroom, distinguished by a 22-inch LCD TV, a deep-soaking bathtub, and an outdoor rainforest shower accented with polished black pebbles. All four full bathrooms have indoor showers, modern sinks, private WCs, and Bliss® sinkside six-bath amenities. A half-bathroom is ideal for pool guests.
Satisfy your cravings with in-retreat dining, available 24 hours a day. For anything else—including the delivery of complimentary cold drinks and ice cream treats from the resort’s Sweet Spots—just call Whatever/Whenever.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
15 minutes by car
The beautiful Andaman Ocean
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Daily maid service and access to the restaurants, bars and amenities of the W hotel are included in the Key rate.
Airport transfers, private chefs, nannies and other services can be provided on request for additional fees too.
Please see the W Residences Koh Samui website for more details.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Stop in for a round at Santiburi Golf Course, famous for its cliff views, lush forests and impeccable greens, or experience the extreme with mountain or quad biking, jungle coaster cable rides and waterfall hikes.
- Meet up on a catamaran for a deep-sea fishing adventure, or take a snorkel or scuba dive and discover the glowing world below, breaking the surface just in time to catch the island’s famous sunset.
- And as the final rays fade, join in the electric nightlife on the Chaweng strip, where Thai kickboxing, buffalo fighting and cabaret mix with clubs, bars and top restaurants to paint a colorful scene
Places of Interest
- Visit extraordinary Buddhist landmarks, like the 36-foot-tall Big Buddha statue, the relic of Buddha’s footprint or temples housing mummified monks
- Encounter endless surprise in Koh Phangan’s uninhibited corners and take a detour to Hin Ta and Hin Yai, a pair of rocks legendary for their erotic shapes
- Or end the night at Fisherman’s Village in-the-know restaurants and beachfront bars.
This villa is beautiful and private. Although it is within The W Resort, it is separate from the resorts accommodation. There is so much space within the villa and the private pool was absolute heaven. The bed was really comfy as were all other aspects of the Villa. We had a wonderful week here.”