Enjoy your perfect vacation in this beautifully appointed 4 bedroom, 5 bath, 6,000 sq. villa located within a private, gated upscale enclave only a 3 minute walk from Juarez park and less than 10 minutes walk from La Paroquia.
Upon arrival, the houseman will greet you and familiarize you with your new home and see that you have all you need, including groceries, vino, and whatever else you ask for.
Approaching the villa, you'll first notice the private casita, which offers a private bedroom suite with an indoor seating area, bathroom, kitchenette, and private outdoor sala with hand carved fountain and lush plantings.
The courtyard pool is surrounded by a large covered sala with seating area and fireplace, two of the three bedroom suites, and a covered dining area boasting views from centro to the lake. Also on the main level is a large living area that has a fireplace, a dining room with a grand table and seating for ten, and the chef's kitchen where the house chef prepares meals.
Upstairs, there is a full office with vintage decor and Wifi, along with an outdoor terrace that boasts ideal views of La Parroquia (best spot to watch the fireworks!) an office/massage room, an expansive master suite with his and her bathrooms and an adjoining sitting room.
The furnishings throughout this home are exquisite. Goose down pillows, the highest quality beds and bedding, Wifi, Sonos speakers, smart TV's with cable and purified water throughout the house are just a few of the amenities that will make your stay in this world heritage city effortless and enjoyable. The staff of one cook, one maid, and one gardener are available to assist with any desire. With fireplaces in all bedrooms and a sunny courtyard pool, the house is ideal in any season!
San Miguel de Allende is a city that manages to be both quaint and cosmopolitan at the same time. Once an important stop on the silver route between Zacatecas and Mexico City, its historic center is filled with well-preserved buildings from the 17th and 18th centuries. With its narrow cobblestone streets, leafy courtyards, fine architectural details and sumptuous interiors, San Miguel de Allende is arguably the prettiest town in Mexico.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
1 hour by car
This unique property offers terrific views of the city (including La Parroquia) and surrounding lakes and mountains.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Service Fee: $75 per day (covers daily housekeeping and a part-time cook)
Guests will be responsible for the cost of groceries and gas for the heating of the pool if requested.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Catch a performance at the Teatro Ángela Peralta, an elegant and intimate theater built in 1873
- Horsebackriding and ATV tours in the canyons
- Stretch your legs at El Charco del Ingenio, a 170-acre garden reserve brimming over with varieties of cacti
- Head to La Gruta (20-minute ride out of San Miguel de Allende) to visit hot springs where you can spend a whole day taking a dip in the springs, enjoying a massage, or lounging around one of the pools
- Spend the day enjoying local vinyard, San Lucas with lunch or one of the polo matches they host throughout the year
Places of Interest
- Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel
- Fabrica La Aurora- houses over 40 artist studios, galleries, shops and restaurants. Time your visit on the first Friday of the month and you can meet the artists over free wine and cheese!
- Parque Juarez
- Oratorio de San Felipe Neri- inside this this multi-towered, domed pale pink church are 33 oil paintings showing scenes from the life of San Felipe Neri, the 16th-century Florentine who founded the Oratorio Catholic order
- San Agustín- a 'don't leave San Miguel without…' experience. This sweet tooths' paradise is the best place in Mexico for chocolate and churros!
- Áperi- this restaurant is the talk of town. Regularly changing menu features the likes of duck, pork and seafood dishes, prepared with local San Miguelense ingredients
- Jardín Botánico El Charco del Ingenio- an 88-hectare botanic garden, wildlife and bird sanctuary, and recreational/ceremonial space
- Centro Histórico- San Miguel's historic quarter where you'll find restaurants, museums, hotels, and boutiques
Perfect Place in SMA
My wife and I spent a magical week at Villa Privada. The friendly staff spoiled us and we loved everything about the home and its location. We are grateful to its gracious owners for the opportunity to experience SMA with this villa as our home away from home. Incidentally, we highly recommend the restaurant Quince in town - we went there twice to experience its fabulous food and vibrant atmosphere.”
Fantastic Location is the most desirable area of San Miguel
We had a fantastic week in San Miguel. The house is perfectly located, about a 15 minute walk to the center of town, and 10 minute walk to the Rosewood and many restaurants.. This was close enough to be convenient, but far enough to be away from the noise of the center of town. The house itself exceeded our expectations. It is beautifully decorated, but not over the top, and the views were spectacular. The staff we very kind and helpful, and suffered gladly through our bad spanglish. It was so nice having breakfast made for us each day, to have groceries waiting for us when we arrived, and to make dinner reservations. We hit the coldest week of the year, so we didn't spend mornings outside, but it was great spending late afternoons on the patio, and evenings after dinner beside the fireplace outside, or in the living room. We would definitely stay here again!”
Fantastic Views Of San Miguel de Allende
Our party of 5 had a fantastic time at Villa Overlooking La Parroquia. We arrived in the afternoon to a hail storm which cleared up after about 30 minutes and ended our first evening with fireworks over the valley, wow! Our days were filled with shopping, dining and sightseeing. The staff was friendly and professional. Our Villa was spacious and filled with beautiful authentic period furniture and artisan pieces. And the location could not have been better. Thank you Deb! ”
Villa overlooking La Parroquia
We enjoyed a fabulous stay in San Miguel. The staff is outstanding, the home very spacious, beautiful, and well appointed. We had a total of 8 guests and we all had plenty of space. Daily margaritas, guacamole, two outstanding dinners, and daily sumptuous breakfasts. We particularly enjoyed the covered courtyard area and pool. We highly recommend this house.”
AMAZING casa in San Miguel de Allende!
San Miguel de Allende was stunning in every way. The house was perfection. The setting has the best views of the city. Each suite is private and in pristine condition. The pictures do not do the house justice. It is larger and much more magical in person. The staff was beyond helpful and attentive. Maria's margaritas and guacamole were the best we had on the whole trip. The owner was extremely helpful in planning. Go, go, go as soon as you can! ”