Watercolor New Orleans Inspired Beach Resort - 30A
WATERCOLOR RESORT! "Louisiana Purchase" New Orleans Inspired Retreat on Santa Rosa Beach.
Nestled in the woods, with easy access to the beautiful beach and ocean, this 5820sq ft , 7 bedroom home is filled with Louisiana antique architectural details and all the modern features for accommodating large family reunions, wedding parties or corporate gatherings.
This impressive home features 2000 sq ft of open and screened porches. Seated dining for 22 with an open kitchen, bar, and family area with wood burning fireplace. Three french doors open to a secluded back screened porch area for after beach visiting and a beautiful lighted fountain in the woods off the bar-b-q area. A serene gathering spot for the whole family, the open front porch boasts two large swings and rocking chairs great for enjoying the breeze on a lazy Emerald Coast afternoon.
Located in the center of Watercolor Resort, in a private cul-de-sac, across the street from the lighted tennis courts, pickle ball courts, walking/biking paths, staffed kids camp, and main street Seaside, you are in the middle of all the numerous amenities. Park your car, enjoying that Watercolor is a walking and biking community.
FIRST FLOOR sleeping accommodations feature the exclusive master suite with a private media room, with 2 chaise lounges plus 2 extra rockers. PLUS an additional private king bedroom and half bath for that special guest who does not want to negotiate the stairs. Full washer/dryer adjoins kitchen.
SECOND FLOOR also contains 4 more spacious adult sleeping accommodations, all with private bathrooms and with each king bedrooms french doors opening to a breezy screened porch with plenty of seating areas for visiting. Also included are 2 separate bunk rooms , 4 bunks in kids room with adjoining tub/shower and deep farm sink for infants. One of the King suite bedrooms has an additional set of bunk beds adjoining a private nursery area with full crib. Bonus set of bunks are in media room with a full crib.
Enveloped in the privacy of the tree tops, an additional second floor screened porch features two double swing beds and seating for visiting. Wonderful place for the kids to sleep with the cool night summer breeze.
In addition, this floor includes a Wet Bar with refrigerator, coffee maker, ice maker, microwave and sink for your convenience. Additional full washer/dryer, iron/ironing board in this area. Everyone can gather for a movie in the media room with its 72' TV, surround sound and wrap around sofa.
THIRD FLOOR vaulted tower has a full GAME ROOM with TV, pool table, ping pong, "Game of Thrones" pinball machine, 6 person game table for cards, games or puzzles. The TOWER sitting area with multiple couches and comfortable chairs, is a great quiet get-a-way with a huge sitting area for reading or watching the kids' game room play. This third floor has it own full bath with shower if you are interested in the bonus sleeper sofa.
PORCHES: Our beach home was designed with 2000 sq.ft. of outdoor living spaces. All our porches are furnished to facilitate gathering as a group or escaping for a quiet visit!!
FRONT PORCH: is the favorite shaded morning gathering spot for coffee. 50 feet long with BOTH ends having a comfortable seating area with adirondack style 4 person swings, plus 2 matching rocking chairs and coffee table to enjoy the morning breeze.
BACK SCREENED PORCH: 3 french doors off the downstairs living room open onto this porch surrounded by the pine woods. Relax in the afternoon, with food and drinks, while enjoying the couch and 4 adirondack chairs, coffee table and let all the kids play in the shade. There is a 4 person round table for alfresco dining after everyone has settled for the night!!
KITCHEN SCREENED PORCH: Open the french doors adjacent to the kitchen dining table and there is a separate porch dining table to extend the seating for all your in-home meals. Kitchen back patio has 10 ft dining table with benches for additional outdoor dining. The kids enjoy eating all together right next to the adults.
SECOND FLOOR SCREENED FRONT PORCH: 50 feet of wrap-around screened porches span the front of house allowing for the king bedrooms to open the french doors to the night-time coastal breezes or late night visit in the 4 adirondack chairs. Additional French doors open off the TV room,for kids to gather on the 2 couches and or table with 4 chairs is great place for a card game or puzzle.
SECOND FLOOR SCREENED BACK PORCH: Both back king bedrooms have french doors that open to this secluded porch up in the treetops, with 2 swinging queen beds. Nestled high in the woods, with 2 fans this is a wonderful southern sleeping porch for the kids or a great place to curl up with a book for a lazy adult afternoon.
Private Residence with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 1 half bath, 5820 square feet, 541 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, and 2x Bunk
16 guests maximum
ECP-Panama Beach International Airport
30 minutes by car
WATERCOLOR BEACH Resort is a 499 acre pine wooded area located on the crystal white beach of Emerald Coast. BEACH CLUB, 3 tiered ocean view pools with towels, beverage and food service. KIDS CAMP, lazy river, 3 pools, 2 slides, food & beverage, additional 6 gated private pools , exclusive white sand beach with chair & umbrella rental available. Walking trails, biking, canoe, basketball court, hot tubs, fire pits, beach bonfires, lighted tennis courts, pickleball , beach bar club, work out facility, retail, full service SPA and many 30-A restaurants. Planned summer night time events in Watercolor and Seaside Resort. 360 Blue Management available 24/7. Concierge service available for guests.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Watercolor Community is getting strict with security, teenager noise, golf cart usage, parking, amenity bracelet counts/guest. Homeowners are being held responsible with fines and penalties incurred by the guest. Please be advised that any violation will be passed on to the guest through our management company.
Amenity fee of $26 per bedroom, per night, includes wristbands for any guest 5 yrs and up for access to the community pools - frog pool, dragonfly pool, camp pool, boat house pool, and beach club. It also includes access to the Watercolor docks and beach access in the community. We are LIMITED to 16 wristbands per rental.
Activities of Interest
- PORCHES: Our beach home was designed with 2000sq.ft. of outdoor living spaces. All our porches are furnished to facilitate gatheringas as a group or escaping for a quiet visit.
- FRONT PORCH: Our favorite shaded morning gathering spot for coffee. 50 feet long with Both ends having a comfortable seating area with adirondack style 4 persons swings, plus 2 matching rocking chairs and coffee table to enjoy the morning breeze.
- BACK SCREENED PORCH : 3 french doors off the downstairs living room, open onto this porch. Relax in the afternoon, with food and drinks, while enjoying the couch, 4 adirondack chairs and let all the kids play in the gated, adjacent Hot Tub.
- KITCHEN SCREENED PORCH: Open the french doors adjacent to the kitchen dining table and there is a spearate dining table. The kids enjoy eating all together right next to the adults.
- SECOND FLOOR SCREENED FRONT PORCH: 50 feet of wrap aroud screened porches span the front of the house allowing 2 king bedrooms to open the french doors to the night time coastal breezes, or late night visit in the 4 adirondack chairs.
- Additional French doors open off the TV and Bunk room for the kids to gather on the two porch couches and or round table with 4 chairs is a great place for a card game or puzzle.
- SECOND FLOOR SCREENED BACK PORCH: Both back king bedrooms french doors open to this secluded porch up in the treetops, with 2 swinging queen beds.
- Nestled high in the woods, with 2 ceiling fans, this makes a wonderful southern sleeping porch for the kids or a great place to curl up with a book for a lazy adult afternoon.
- Child Friendly: 8 bunkbeds plus private baby crib room off bunk room. Full crib also in media room
- Game Room: pool & ping pong table, GOT pin ball, arcade, card table, bikes
Places of Interest
- WATERCOLOR RESORT is a beachfront property surrounded by a pine forest, rolling dunes, and rare coastal lake. Gated private beach without the hassle of summer crowds with white sands, Beach chairs/umbrellas available for reservation & rental.
- GOLF: Camp Creek Golf Club ( Tom Fazio Design) and Shark Tooth Golf Club (Greg Norman design) Reservations and Green Fees appy
- PRIVATE WATERPARK: 3 pools with life guards on duty which includes 1 zero entry baby pool with slide, 1 larger pool with 3 story circular slide, and a relaxing lazy river. Tubes and towels provided. Adult bar and food services on site.
- WATERCOLOR INN SPA: Located on site, full spervice spa with body treatments, scrubs, facials, wraps, massages, nail care, pedicures, , appointment and fees appy.
- WATERCOLOR WORKOUT: Located on site, full service workout facility, cardio/weights, personal trainers, yoga, pilates, reservations and fees apply.
- WATERCOLOR TENNIS CLUBHOUSE & COURTS: Located on site, 5 lighted courts across the street from our home. Clubhouse with porches with chairs for watching. Tennis pro daily for clinics and lessons. 2 Pickle Ball Courts. Reservations and fees apply
- MARINA & BOATHOUSE: Located on-site, on a rare coastal lake, available for rental are canoes, kayak, paddleboard, yolo boards. Several Cabanas available for docking.
- GRAYTON BEACH STATE PARK: Located adjacent to Watercolor resort, is perfect for nature lovers, with campgrounds,a beautiful adjacent beach and plenty of marine life.
- WATERCOLOR SUNSET ADULT BAR: Located on site at the beach pool second floor wrap around bar with staff on duty to mix your favorite drink or glass of wine. Bar and table seating in the open pavillion looks out onto the ocean.
Sandy D.May 2019
This home is the perfect home for a large gathering!! Our daughter got married in Watercolor and this home was the perfect place for our family to stay. We had more than enough space for everyone. The porches are such a great place for the adults to hang out and everyone really enjoyed the game room with Ping pong, pool, and a GOT pinball machine! Another plus was how close it is to the new Camp Watercolor pool/lazy river. The kids and teens spent a lot of time there -and the lazy river was a hit for all ages. It is also very close to the tennis courts which was nice. This is a great home in a wonderful location!”
JoAnn C.March 2019
I took a large group of women to Watercolor and stayed at Louisiana Purchase. The house was wonderful. Very large rooms well furnished, most with porches off of them. We all loved the house and the surroundings - close to lots of great restartants. You cam walk to the beach and to Seaside. The property management was extremely helpful. Kitchen was supplied well . All in all a fun experience. ”
Jeff H.August 2018
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the beach. The house comes equipped with everything you need, including plenty of bikes to get around. Great location right beside the tennis courts and an easy walk to the restaurants and shopping. Beautiful furniture, lots of porches, fun game room with ping pong, billiards and pinball machine. Had a blast and hope to be back!”