Porto Montenegro - Studio
Porto Montenegro – Studio
***Please note that the above photos are representative of a typical unit, not the actual unit you will be staying in. Décor and design may vary.
Montenegro boasts unspoiled beauty, an abundance of nature and clean, clear waters. Still a relatively undiscovered gem where eastern Europe meets west, the country's 295km coastline has countless uninhabited islands, secret coves, and charming harbors alongside unique historical sites – reminders of the country’s grand past. Enjoy your stay in this cultural wonderland in this 490 square foot, one-bedroom luxury studio.
Porto Montenegro’s intimate collection of waterfront and promenade homes offer high-specification studios like your own, and one – three bedroom apartments and penthouse suites. Designed by ReardonSmith Architects (UK) and world-renowned interior designer Tino Zervudachi of Milinaric, Henry, and Zervudachi (FR), the Porto Montenegro residences unite traditional architecture and contemporary lines with soft colors, elegant stone, and hardwoods.
The spacious and sleek interiors of this home easily blend indoor and outdoor living, seamlessly blending the plush couches and minimalist design of the indoors straight into the lovely balcony through glass doors. From here, settle into the outdoor living space and take in enviable views over the Bay, as well as some of the world’s most magnificent yachts afloat. You’ll have access to a small kitchen that’s well-equipped with everything you’ll need, as well as a charming dining area where you can take in gorgeous vistas as you eat. After the day is over, sink down into the lush linens and bedding of your king-sized bed and drift peacefully to sleep.
Porto Montenegro’s wonderful location offers great proximity to charming piazzas, restaurants, and shops, offering all the convenience and serenity of waterfront living. Equally magnificent as Montenegro’s coastal offerings are its mountainous interiors with monasteries, river canyons, wildlife reserves, glacial lakes, and one of the world’s most important national parks, Durmitor. Home to two new UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Montenegro is rapidly growing in popularity as a tourist destination!
Whether you are traveling to Montenegro for leisure or business, Porto Montenegro offers high-quality accommodations throughout the year, including; high specification studios, one-four bedroom luxury homes, and duplexes. Each apartment runs from 430 to 4300 square feet, and each features a private terrace. Each apartment is fully or partially furnished and comes with access to a residents-only pool terrace and gym. You will be pampered with a 24-hour concierge and security, as well as private underground parking (subject to availability).
Enjoy a luxurious getaway to gorgeous Montenegro!
Property Details 2 Properties
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 490 square feet
2 guests maximum
Tivat Airport (TIV), Dubrovnik Airport (DBV), Podgorica Airport (TGD)
10 minutes by car (TIV), 1 hour and 45 minutes (DBV/TGD)
Beautiful views of the Bay of Kotor, a Unesco World Heritage Site!
Private pool available on request (fees apply) Cleaning, turn down and catering services available on request (fees apply).
Minor Tourist and Registration fees will apply on check-in.
All tenants have access to the Village amenities including a sports club, yacht club, boutiques, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, day spa, hair salon plus a weekly calendar of exclusive events and excursions (fees apply).
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Rafting Tara River (4 hours) – Take advantage of the best rafting in Europe in the continent's deepest canyon.
- Skadar Lake Windsurfing (1 hour and 40 minutes) - Enjoy the light winds that drift over the lake and try your hand at windsurfing.
- Bjelasica Mountains Paragliding (1 hour and 15 minutes) - Soar high over one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in all of Europe.
- Maritime Museum (20 minutes) - Enjoy learning about the history of the sea in Montenegro, and marvel at the submarine outside!
- Gornja Lastva Hiking (15 minutes) - Hike up to this ancient settlement, featuring a mix of old stone houses, ruins, and olive groves.
Places of Interest
- Durmitor National Park (3 hours) - This breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site was formed by glaciers and features stunning hikes and views.
- Cetnje (1 hour) - The cultural heart of Montenegro, this lovely city is the Old Royal Capital of Montenegro.
- Ostrog Monastery (2 hours and 20 minutes) - Built into a vertical cliff face high above the Bjelopavlici plain, the 17th century Ostrog is an impressive feat of engineering by any standards.
- Kotar Bay - Just outside your door, enjoy watching the boats go in and out of the bay and enjoy stunning sunsets every evening!
- Al Posto Giusto (1 minute walk) - This waterfront restaurant is best known its delicious thin crust pizzas, baked in a wood fire oven.
Lovely property in a fantastic country!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Porto Montenegro. The staff are very attentive and the entire marina area has a bounty of restaurant options to enjoy. We were there as they were opening the new pool club which has a series of infinity pools and ample lounge space - it is fantastic! Off property, we enjoyed day trips to Kotor, Budva, Virpazar, Sveti Stefan, Stari Bar, Cetinje, and enjoyed white water rafting the Tara River up on the border of Bosnia and Montenegro. If you are looking for a local beach, Jaz beach is only about a 20 minute drive and is a pebble beach with bar service. We were very impressed with Porto Montenegro - and Montenegro in general, and hope to return! ”
Nice Regent Hotel
We just stayed for 3 night but it was very nice in the Hotel room (with kitchenette in hallway). The marina is fun and the shops good. There are some nice restaurants there. Go to Kotor if you stay here as it is very interesting. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet